SOLVED: Using Custom States to Add and Remove Data to Database

Okay so do you think I should change it to what you did on the test page or leave as is? Not sure what you’re saying was a bad idea.

Okay I created the repeating group in the new_onboard page. The formatting isn’t quite right yet, but that was easy enough. I’m going to work on adding the specialty selections to the database now. I don’t want to add the Group B elements that you included on the demo page. Is there a way to have the user select from the repeating group options have that added or removed (as applicable from the database)?

thats fine. that was just to show you that they are on the list for the user

Is there a way to have the user select from the repeating group options have that added or removed (as applicable from the database)?

i dont understand your question, but yes the user will be able to click on the option and it will add or remove it from the list

looks like your doing fine, youll just make a condition to make it be the color you want when its in the users list

and then create 2 workflows when the text is clicked to add or remove it from the list if it is or isnt in the list

Wow! That was so much easier. Thank you for being so patient and explaining this to me.

your welcome.

One last question - what do you think is the best way to use conditional formatting to show a different view of the repeating group for page widths less than or equal to 500? When it’s smaller for that size, I prefer to just have only one column for the repeating group rather than three as there are now.

In the past I’ve just hidden the current repeating group when the current page width is less than or equal to 500 and showed a new repeating group with just one column. Just wondering if that’s the more efficient way. Thank you!

your using responsive, so as the screen gets smaller they should stack virtically.

you just have to set the min width of the cells so that they dont get smaller than the desired width

use the responsive view and scroll the screen width back and forth and see what you can change to make it do what you want

okay thank you

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.