I have a fairly standard (but not so standard), Stripe error: Invalid API provided: BearerSk****XYZ.
This happens when the user clicks the check-out ‘Buy-now’ button to proceed the transaction using Stripe.
This issue persists even when:
- Triple checking secret key, public key and client ID- these are absolutely correct
- There are no added spaces before or after the keys, only one between Bearer and sk…
- I’m using the bubble.io Stripe API plugin > Charge the customer
- I receive no stripe logs, only bubble.io stating the same error on screenshot
- After many searches and forum checks with no luck. I’ve noticed some threads speaking of payee can be the issue - but no references as to why/ fix
Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!