STRIPE.JS2 transfers and payouts says card balance is too low

I need some help figuring out payouts and transfers on the stripe.js2 plugin. When I try to make a payout or transfer to one of my connected accounts strip is telling me “message”: “You have insufficient funds in your Stripe account for this transfer. Your card balance is too low. You can use the /v1/balance endpoint to view your Stripe balance (for more details, see stripe.com/docs/api#balance).”,
“type”: “invalid_request_error”

I don’t know why I’m getting this error as the stripe account does have a balance of over 2000. Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi,

Try to push some new amount with this only card number : 4000 0000 0000 0077

The payments you make with this card will be immediatly available.

https://stripe.com/docs/testing#cards-responses

Hope that helps.

Michel

I tried that, but still getting the error. The stripe balance for my connected account has an available to payout balance as you can see below. Not sure why I’m still getting a no balance available error…

Here is the post response body from stripe

@copilot is this a known issue?

I’ve had this specific error message, a lot of time. I also had, in the same time, a positive balance, juste like you.

If I understood correctly, that positive balance isn’t taken into consideration, as you’re in test mode.

So, as ar as I’m concerned, the solution was to use the account number I gave you in my first answer.

Unfortunatly, if this doesn’t work for you, I’m afraid not to be able to help…

Hope someone else will find this out.

Michel

Hi @michelduprez: thanks for quick response, I actually had to go back to a prior version and it worked with the same inputs so I believe it has to do with the updates… possibly…

You’re welcome. Glad it works, even it doesn’t sound solid.