I confess I am a Bubble novice, so I apologize in advance if I ask basic things, but I’ve tried to do my research before coming here.
I am building a workflow so that when a form is filled and the ‘submit’ button is pressed:
- A new record is created in my data
- The form fields go to ChatGPT through API
- The response from ChatGPT is stored in my data
- The response is sent to an image generation API (TNL POST in the screenshot below)
- The ID of the response is stored in my data
- The ID of the response is used in a GET call to the image generation API (TNL GET in the screenshot below)
- The generated URL is stored in my data
Given that it takes time for the APIs to process the requests, I tried to put some ‘only then’ conditions, but what I think it’s happening is that step 6 fires up too soon and I get a 404 error.
Even in the debgger, with steps enabled, I get the error from step 6 (GET call) already when I am in step 4, which is odd.
The APIs work in postman and even in Bubble plugin editor I am able to initialize them and get results correctly.
Can you point me in the direction of where the issue might be?
Thank you so much
Here screenshots of the workflow’s steps: