↔ Swiper Effects - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hi @abdul,
Thank you for your reply.

We’ve passed your report to our dev team, they will look into this more carefully and provide a short explanation of how to use the plugin properly.

For now please check once again the plugin demo editor page and try to reproduce something similar on your side by creating a new test page with a simpler setup, in case if it will work, that means you will have to rethink and redesign the structure of the test page shown above.

Thank you and have a great weekend ahead.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hello @abdul,
Hope you are doing well. :pray:

We carefully checked the plugin and your app once again with the dev team, basically, in order for the plugin to work for your page you have to reorganize the structure of the page:
Group → Repeating Group → Group (element, image)

Also, as you can see in the screenshots above, the plugin element - swiper, should be placed outside of the Repeating Group.
Please check our test page for references: Zeroqode-demo-28 | Bubble Editor

As well, please note that the plugin element - swiper, initially is not visible and has a condition to be visible only when all images are loaded as well as the repeating group has to have settled the checkbox to show all items immediately.

Hope the above will be useful for you. :pray:
In case there will be any other plugin-related questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we’ll be glad to help.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hi Team,
Thanks for the assistance. I was able to get it to work. Question, how do you get the images to “Snap” into view, like you have it on your demo?

Hi @abdul,
Thank you for your reply, glad it worked.

Could you please elaborate on your question, please provide screenshots of your setup and a short explanation video of your use case.
It is important to stick with this structure on the page when using this plugin:
Group → Repeating Group → Group (element, image)

Hope it helps.
If you require any further information, let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Here is are sceenshots of my set up and recording from my device.
From your demo, when I scroll horizontal, on 1 swipe, it goes to the next image.
One mine, I have to swipe a couple of times to get to the next image.
I would like to know, how I can swipe once to get to the next image in the repeating group?

Recording: 22-11-03-14-34-48.mp4 - Google Drive

Hi @abdul,
Thank you for your reply.

For a proper plugin configuration, you have to use this structure as we mentioned before:
Group → Repeating Group → Group

When we checked your app, there are additional groups and elements inside the Group Listing image, and that might cause some issues when searching for the Parent element.

Try to redesign the page and use only those elements shown on the screen above and let us know if that will work better for you.

Also, please add a conditional for the swiper A plugin element to be visible only when the content of the Repeating Group has fully loaded.

In case you would like you can also try another plugin for swiping actions, called: Swipe to Workflow Action Plugin. It can track swipes on all page or specific elements. Swipe left to show next in the Repeating Group, or swipe right to show Previous in the repeating group and countless cases, where the “swipe to action” makes using your app much more convenient. Just assign an ID to a specific element and indicate it in the plugin element fields.

Have a great weekend ahead.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hi Zeroqode Support!

This plugin work with text too or only with images?

Hi @eupedromagalhaes, thanks for reaching out.

The Swiper Effects plugin for Bubble can also be used to create image sliders or carousels with associated text. While the primary focus is on image slides, you can often include text elements within the same slider or carousel, creating a combination of text and images to display content dynamically.

How can you do this? In your ‘data types’, you just need to create a new field that allows you to add text, then you can simply display your text via dynamic data.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team