Table Pagination

I just had to share this with everyone and hopefully it helps. I was stuck with the dilemma of trying to paginate a table so I started watching a planetnocode video (great videos by the way). He had a great work around that i adapted for my own situation. I have a table and I’m focusing on a zfold 5 aspect ration, so i only wanted 12 items to show on one page. After some excel mind bending, I found a way that appears to work.

First I created a custom state on my page like Matt from Planetnocode did

Then set up my table source to take the current state value and add 12 basically

Set up a pagination group using the toolbox plugin, created a workflow and used the repeating group cells current number as a multiplicand and then subtracted 11 from the product

Then to change the color of the pagination so users know which one they’re on, I created a conditional statement that when the current cells list number equals the state number minus the list number divided by 11 plus 1

And it works. So maybe someone can decode what I ended up doing and use it for themselves or make a free plug in? wink wink haha

1 Like

would be interested in making a plugin if i have the editor link for this setup