Tasks Overdue by today's date

Hi guys,

I need your help with this.
I need to have a visual of how many tasks are overdue by today’s date.
I think I’m missing something.
“Date de fin” in english is “End date”
Can you help me?

Thank you very much. :grinning:

@daniel.x.palha You need to specify what attribute of your database you want to show. Because it is Text.
Something like:
“Search for Taches:each item Date de fin”

So it gives you a list like “20/01/2022,15/01/12/01/11/01/2022”

If you want many attributes you can have a repeating group where the data is “search for Taches” and you can set many text elements inside with different attributes from your database, filtering them with “item#current index”

Let me know if its clear.
Thanks

Hi @daniel.x.palha :wave:

Did you already saw your privacy rules?

Thank you for your help.

But I must be missing something. I do have end dates for each action in the database.

I need to retrieve a sum of tasks that have a date before today.

But currently it gives me the overdue tasks and the one of the day included.

Does the fact of having notified in Text “End date” can cause this problem?

@daniel.x.palha If it need the date before today it would be current date. You need to do “Date de fin < Current date/time:rounded down to date”

And, no it won’t affect the “End Date” text

Hi there, @daniel.x.palha… try adding :rounded down to date after Current date/time.

Best…
Mike

1 Like

As Bubble works with Date and Time, if you do this, you will be reducing the Date/Time in 24 hours, what may cause other issues as well.

The best way to do what you want is “Date de fin < Current date/time:rounded down to Date”

The “Rounded Down to Date” command will reduce the Current Date to the time of 00:00:00.

1 Like

Thank you very much Guys.
it works. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

If that had been what your post initially said, I wouldn’t have wasted everyone’s time with another reply. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi @mikeloc,

Thanks for your help, do you have any idea for this point ?

I am looking for tasks that are more than 48 hours old on the one hand and have other information for stocks that are more than 20 days old.

If you have any solution for me. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.