Template For Sale: Hostmaker style app property managers

Hi all,

I am selling a Bubble template that allows a short term rental property manager to show the property owners to check everything that is happening with their properties. The reason I am selling it is because We as a company are shifting services from property managing to realtor services.

App is divided into two sides: Manager and client side.

Functionalities include:

• Property (add; edit; view)
  • Booking (add; edit; view)
  • Payment (This refers to commissions paid by owner to managing company, ability to add receipt file for download)
  • Dashboard (manager, client)
  • Statistics (Complex statistics related to the business presented in a user friendly view)
  • Calendar (Custom designed Calendar where booked dates show marked in the calendar)

The app is both web and mobile.

It can also be used for just regular rentals, or any other kind of services that include bookings of some sort or dates blocked.

I left some space for Logos on the menus.

I leave here some Screenshots.

If anyone is interested, knows someone who may be interested or have some questions just let me know.

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 23.39.58 Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 23.41.13 Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 23.42.25 Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 23.42.31 Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 23.43.14

1 Like

I’d love to get my hands on this. Perhaps you could upload it to the bubble templates. I’d be curious on your price.

Hello @dylan.b.anderson and thanks for your reply.

I want to just sell it for the person that is going to make a good use of it. My business is not creating and selling templates so I will just sell it once and that person has a unique piece of bubble software. I will offer some support of course at the beginning but after that I will be focused on running my company.