Texts not showing in facebook browser

Hi guys,

We have built a marketplace, but when the customer enters the app via facebook link, some of the texts do not show, mostly the ones with dynamic data or repeating groups. Ther seems to be an issue with the facebook buitl in browser, but tried to find help on google etc with no success.

Any help would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Very sorry you’re having this issue! Can you file a bug report for this case? We’ll need to look at your application, and then the success team will be able to assist you.

Thanks!

Hi jess, I face the same problem. Just filed a bug report. Thanks!

@fpgimpel: has your problem be solved?

1 Like

The Bubble team knows about issues with the Facebook inApp browser, but is not able to help.

Does anyone else face similar issues (dynamic texts not showing)?

1 Like

we have worked in a work around and as of now we only have problems with ios comming out of FB

I’m having the same issue, are there any updates about this?

None we had to build a work around

What’s the work around. Any insights? Same issue for me.

Well we had to force the user out of FB browser using whatsapp, it is only necessary for users on ios phones. Since we built a marketplace, we detect the browser and ios, and then open whatsapp and send the market link and just put the seller and buyer in contact with a text explaining there is the store, not exactly glamourous but working

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.