The dynamic sort field Created Date on the type Activity cannot be used for sorting

Dynamic sorting stopped working in past hours both in the test-version and in the Live version, though I haven’t deployed the app for a few days.

Does anybody have a similar problem? Is there any workaround?

More details of my particular case:
I get the error message that is the title of the post.
As a result whole Repeating group which should show the list of things “Activity” is empty. The RG should be sorted by the value in a dropdown, which is filled with options with fields:
descending: yes/no
field_name: text
Screenshot from 2024-04-24 18-03-24
Screenshot from 2024-04-24 17-50-12

4 Likes

Also having this problem - have filed bug report.

1 Like

I too saw this issue just a few minutes ago, and have filed a bug report using the bot. Dynamic sort option especially using a date field, seems to give this error for me.

“The dynamic sort field Created Date on the type Booking cannot be used for sorting”

Experiencing the same across all my apps with repeatinggroups with dynamic sorting as well

Same here :frowning:

Same here.

The work around we’ve put in while Bubble is broken (from my clever colleague Peter) is to temporarily remove the dynamic sort option and fix sorting to “Created Date” - this gets our app back on the air. (without the sorting feature but at least operational)

I am experiencing the same issue. I would advise everyone to submit a bug report: Bug Report | Bubble

2 Likes

same ! reported by a lot of french bubblers ! bug report submited

Also experiencing this.

I believe this is now fixed. It is working again for us

2 Likes

:tada: it is again working for me too!

fixed!

fixed for me too…

Thank you for flagging this. Our team just rolled out a fix for this. If you’re still experiencing issues, please reach out to our Support team here: Bubble Support Center

Would Bubble be releasing a statement about this? My client is very distraught since this bug displayed private information to users.

Hi Lois, based on the team’s understanding of the bug, this should not have been able to leak private information. Could you please reach out to Support so we can investigate your case further?

Sorry, I thought this was the Airtable filters thread. I was referring to that.