Something bizarre is happening with our app today. Random things are missing for no reason. There’s nothing in our app that allows users to delete these things. It’s seemingly completely random, and it’s never happened. We’ve used this app every day for weeks without this problem. Today we have spotted three important things simply disappear. These things are also missing in the live database.
Another strange note, we have found at least one other thing that is still in the live database, but it isn’t pulling up in drop-down searches on the app.
We have not deployed any new version today, and nobody has altered data or deleted things on the backend. I’d know because I’m the only one with access to the backend data.