Tidying up a few things

I am looking for someone who can help me just tidy up a few things and make the app look a little tidier. A few things specifically are, but not limited to are responsiveness on a few pages to make it look a little tidier, a few workflows I am struggling to get working, some header icons not looking the same size and out of line. I am still in the process of building the app but I would like to get a few of these things tidied up along the way. Is there anyone who my be interested to help and could give me an idea of some pricing to do this type of work. There will be some further work as the app continues to be built and grow. I would be especially keen to find someone in or near New Zealand so we can work in a similar time zone but this is not essential.

Many thanks

3 Likes

Greetings @westlandshoney. I’m available for this project, I’ll send a direct message right away.

From Singapore here, at $45 per hour.

Hello @westlandshoney I am available to work, I have 2 years of experience in Bubble, let me know if you are interested in chatting with me