Tips on how to install FB Pixel, Mamoto and track anything with them

I see…

I was going to use

fbq(‘track’, ‘CompleteRegistration’);

for user sign ups, since GTM now has base code and page view in their own tags, I can just insert this JS and it should work correct?

Exactly! Since you have base code launched through GTM, just add fbq(‘track’, ‘CompleteRegistration’); into WF

1 Like

Actually, it appeared so simple. Just needed some time to figure that out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been wondering about this for quite some time. I really appreciate this, super helpful. I think I got it…:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey you’re awesome man, lol! Everything is working now!

What is the parameter predicted_ltv for under subscribe?

fbq(‘track’, ‘Subscribe’, {value: ‘0.00’, currency: ‘USD’, predicted_ltv: ‘0.00’});

ltv is more about the business itself, it is Live Time Value of the customer. Let’s say if your user is paying $10 per month, and you expect that you will retain that user for a year → His ltv is $120

2 Likes

Gotcha, really appreciate it! This thread is GOLD!

Thanks for the kind words!
The first time I heard about the Bubble was 5 months ago, and now I launched fully working SAAS platform (https://makeitly.com).
Build that from scratch, learning every step… it was quite steep curve, so I know how frustrating is to find the right answer

I also built another platform www.smartqbrd.com + Android app
It is my startup… We are developing a new way you communicate with your computer

That looks fantastic!

I found bubble like 4 months ago. I have just completed an MVP for a golf application.

I haven’t launched yet as I want to do a beta test with 300 or so users.

I have a google form though with an explanation and some walkthrough videos, if you want to check it out. It’s so basic but it solves the problem and I want to get it in front of people ASAP.

SkinsGames Beta Sign Up Form

I literally was about to start running some ads through FB to this form but I realized I didn’t completely setup the FB pixel correctly. This thread has been so helpful!

Why did you Google forms instead of sending users directly to your site? I did a test run about a week ago, I just added ‘by invitations only’ popup and restricted signup to only list I created.

And then ‘onboarding’ slideshow.
Unfortunately, I’m not good at talking in front of the camera :slight_smile:

If you will run FB ads to Goggle form, how will you track it?

That’s a nice solution.

Honestly there’s a 1000 different ways I could’ve handled different situations.

I would rather delivery quickly and listen to users and then make changes then continue to try and be a perfectionist.

I’m good in front of a camera but I’m not UX/UI designer. I could definitely improve in that area.

I really just wanted to get the majority of the bubble functionality down so I can test ideas quickly.

I have a pretty good idea of what I’m doing but I don’t know everything and I definitely could improve on the UX/UI part, lol

I wanted to use the google forms to get some demographic info on some users before testing.

I also thought maybe doing a closed beta might build some hype or desire to join since it wont be open for everyone at first.

Who knows, lol…

1 Like

Yeah I was concerned about tracking at first but the real goal is to make connections and relationships with these first early adopters so they can go out and spread via word of mouth, once It’s open to everyone I can start tracking and retargeting and really dial in the funnel.

I just saw your walkthrough, good job for MVP :+1:
And good luck with your project

1 Like

I really appreciate that. I’m Ryan by the way, I’m sure you know after the video but I wanted to be proper. What’s your name? Where are you from?

I know that you’re Ryan :slight_smile:
I’m George, nice to meet you :handshake:

Originally from Lithuania, living in France, launching business in US :joy: (actually in 2020, went through Mach 37 startup accelerator in North Virginia)

1 Like

Pleasure George!

That sounds like fun to be honest.

I have two other ideas I’m about to start working on. I’m trying to figure out the best way to deal with video for a start up. I have been looking at different options, mux back end, aws back end etc. Need to figure out a cheap and simple way to transcode, store and deliver media, as well as have ad insertion.

I love bubble!

Me too, love bubble. I use to have developers before, it was so costly, time consuming and frustrating…
Now I feel like a bear in candy store. I can build anything…

I studied computer science in college. Did a lot of programming in basically all languages. I dropped out of school and became a pro poker player. I just trade options now and work on businesses and invest. These will be my first start ups though. I’m really looking forward to building this next one, I know it can do major big time numbers especially if this industry finds it useful. Bubble is the future. It’s so fast and cheap to test ideas and its very capable.