Tooltips by Copilot

Hi all.

I have been trying to get the Tooltips plugin by Copilot to work on an icon in a repeating group and unfortunately I cannot get it to work. Has anybody else had any experience getting this to work?

I have tried to use the Air Tooltip plugin but it doesnt have the style that I would like.

Thanks in advance.

Craig

If I remember, you need to put the tooltips in the RG cell too. Can you provide some screenshot of what you have tried?

Thanks for your reply.

I have put it in the same cell and set the fields up as the plugin creator states but not showing anything. Works fine outside the repeating group but not when inside.

did you try to not use dynamic Element ID? Just use icon in both Element ID field and check if this work.

2 Likes

Thank you. That worked which goes against what the plugin developers instructions are. Crazy, lol.

Thank you for your help. Much appreicated

1 Like

If you don’t need a dynamic Tooltip, I don’t think this is an issue. But if you need dynamic content in tooltip, this may be important to use a unique ID with current cell index. But what I believe is that maybe the Cell index is not calculated when the Tooltip script run. Maybe a workaround is to set a condition on the tooltip to only be visible when the “Icon” is visible. But never tested.

1 Like