Twilio auto-respond

Hello, @Sarah_Esteve!

We truly value your time and message.

Our plugin, in collaboration with the Twilio platform, is used to send messages, so this is its main purpose. And your idea of using it requires integration with Twilio, which is done through the API Connector.

The message of an error you are getting is not related to our plugin, therefore, unfortunately, we won’t be able to assist, as your use case is not related to our plugin’s functionality or set up and therefore is beyond our support services.

I am really sorry about this.

So, from my side, I can provide you with some sources, which will help you in your case. First, try to check this link with the documentation for the API workflow:

Also here is some of Twilio’s documentation, in case you haven’t go through it yet:

Set up an SMS Auto-Responder with Twilio Studio | Twilio : here you can find info on how to set up auto messages via Twilio

I’ve also checked the Bubble community forum and found a couple of threads, that might be informative for you :

And in this long thread there are different scenarios for Twilio and API Connector connections.

I really hope it will be helpful!

And, of course, if you are going to have some questions regarding the plugin itself and its functionality - just drop us a line!

Best regards.

1 Like