Two data types in one repeating group - Subscription/Client

Hi everyone, :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I am new to bubble and I have started working on bubble since a week.
I am currently building a CRM to track my customer’s information and their subscription to our service.
Therefore, I created two data types : Customer / Service (subscription information).

However, I am stuck when I want to display the subscription type next to some client’s data in a repeating group.
I want to display in my home page a repeating group with the following information (see screenshot) :
First Name / Last Name / Email / Location - Customer (data available in the data type customer & Subscription (yes/no) - (data available in the data type service)

In my database, I have linked the service with the customer with the email address (created in service a field with the field type : customer).

Thanks in advance for your help :rocket:

Hey @celine Thanks for the post! and welcome to Bubble!

This is definitely possible! There are two ways you can find that information based on how you linked your records… FIrst, you might consider adding a field to the Customer data type that links to the corresponding service record. If you were to do that, you could use a dynamic expression like current cell’s customer’s service’s x.

It’s still possible to do this though without adding that field. Instead, your dynamic expression might be something like do a search for services (where customer = current cell’s customer):first item (since searches yield lists and we only want to look at one record)'s x.

Give it a try and don’t hesitate to reach out with any additional questions to Support@Bubble.io

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your help !
The solution “do a search for x” worked perfectly for me.
Have a good day :slight_smile:

Perfect! Thanks for the update @celine and nice work getting that implemented.

Best of luck with the rest of the build and feel free to reach out if anything else comes up. Support@Bubble.io

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.