Hi there. I’ve got my mySQL DB server set up and ready to use with Bubble and have tried a few queries and found it to be working. But now I need to actually use my DB; I cannot seem to be able to use the parameters. It would be nice if this was documented more, because I’ve been trying to guess how I add the parameters into my query to no avail.
^ (FYI I had previously pressed the “Update query types” button. I just forgot to for this screenshot)
Using this on my site results in the following:
Which is not the intended result.
^ Here is the same object in the editor
^ But if I replace the parameter with my_id, it performs as expected, clearly indicating that I either don’t know how to use Bubble’s parameters or the plugin is broken