Hi no-coders !
We have launched our new plugin
Sortable RG drag and drop
Reorder repeating group list with drag and drop feature. Supports touch devices. All changes are saved in browser localstorage.
- Supports touch devices and modern browsers
- Smooth CSS animations when moving items
- Control animation speed
- Supports drag handles
- Smart auto-scrolling
- You can swap or reorder items
- Changes are saved to localstorage so on page reload list will auto order to latest saved changes
- Remove items from database when drag outside of the box (if enabled in plugin settings)
- Copy reordered list to new Database in the new order
- Tap and hold to drag (for touch devices)
- Save reordered field list in DataBase when using a field list for repeating group
A few details on features:
- Highlight drop area, you can choose the highlight color.
- Remove items from database when drag outside the box. To use this feature, enable de checkbox in the plugin settings and set the Database name that is using for the repeating group (See example in our demo)
- Custom drag handler
By default you can drag from anywhere but you can use an icon for that, give an ID to it and set this ID in the respective field to the plugin settings (“Move handler ID”), leave this field empty if it is not needed.
- Toggle disabled status - use it to enable or disable drag and drop feature.
- Reset - will reorder items as they were initially
- Copy reordered items to new DB - copy from one DB to other in new order
- Save sorted DB field list
Feel free to contact us for any inquiries and we’ll be happy to find a solution for your ideas
Regards Andrew from EzCode Team .