📤 New Plugin - Native share by EzCode

Hey @unscripted.app, thanks for reaching out.

Can you provide exact info about what you expect or what your proposal for future updates?

Maybe you have some troubles with plugin?

As we clarified earlier, webview is not what we can handle in this plugin, it’s mostly for web usings.

We are here ready to help and will be glad to assist you with solutions.

Regards EzCode team

Just out of curiosity which web wrapper have you used?

1 Like

Hi,
This feature is not supported in Android webview
Here is a screenshot from official documentation of this feature:
doc_screen

For ios we have tried it in the react-native webview and it didn’t worked

As a workaround we are preparing an update with the ability to send a message to react-native to trigger this feature from the native part (more details will be in the update post)

If you are using react-native, we can help you implement this feature from the native part.

Regards EzCode team

1 Like

Thanks for the info. We actually haven’t tried to add the native wrapper to our app yet. We were planning to use PhoneGap or GoNative. I was asking because before I purchased the plugin and got it working in my app, I wanted to know if it’d serve our needs.

It looks like it won’t work for what we need, and that’s ok. Thanks anyways.

2 Likes

Not sure how to subscribe to this thread, but would love to be updated when dragging between multiple RGs is supported!

1 Like

Hi, I am Andrew, the developer.
I think you got the wrong link, here is the link to the thread you were looking for :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m also getting the same error. It seems to work, i send a link to someone, when they click the link and go back to the same screen and click share again i get this error

Nevermind… I fixed it… I uninstalled the plugin and installed a free one that seems to work better…

Plugin Update
  • Fixed a bug when the action is triggered without setting an url and this would share an empty string.

• New action for react-native webveiw

React-native: trigger Share Menu action

This will post a message to react-native native code in a stringified json that contains title, text and url.
On the native part this should be parsed and used to trigger native share from there. If you need help to set up this feature, contact us.

Regards EzCode Team !

1 Like

Update v3.2.0

• Added support for GoNative

You can use it without any changes in the logic, the plugin will auto detect if it is a GoNative wrapper.

hello, I subscribed to this plugin but it doesn’t work with @gaurav BDK native. It only works when i’m on browser.

Hi, sorry for late response.
Our plugin works as expected in browsers but not in all WebView wrappers.

This is from plugin documentation:
#WebView wrappers
- Supports GoNative
- Supports React-Native use action "React-native: trigger Share Menu

If BDK native are using React-Native then you can implement it if you have access to the app code.

If you need any help contact us via PM and we’ll try to help you.

No worries, I changed it up.

Hey @gaffneyantonio,
You can share things directly in bdk native (BN - Share text / BN - Share media) action

Yep, that’s what i’m using now :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi,

I bought your Native Share and it works perfectly except when I want to send text to a thermal printer.

The text is distorted and doesn’t print correctly.

The text also doesn’t print as ordered from Bubble. Text in multiple lines prints out as a single line.

Is there something I’m doing wrong? Is there a way we can work together on this?

Kindly let me know if you can

Hi,
could you please send a photo on how it looks when printed? Send it in PM

No I think it is on the plugin end because we didn’t test it with a printer:)

Are there any updates here on browsers supported? Will you be introducing Chrome for iOS?

Hey @coletfroberts , unfortunately it’s under relations between Apple and google, so it’s hard to handle this, we trying to find solution but for this moment we don’t have ideas how to to add this functionality

Maybe somebody have ideas how to handle this ? Will be great to receive some ideas

Regards Pavel, EzCode Team !

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply - makes sense. Do you know if a user sets chrome as their default browser in iOS, this would function as intended?