[UPDATED v2.2.0] šŸ˜ƒ Sudsy Page router for SEO-friendly clean URLs! (by Tech-Tonic)

Hi, @ts11. Thanks for your inquiry. To address your specific concernsā€¦

I personally have not built a multilingual app in Bubble, so I canā€™t offer any insights from firsthand experience. A similar question was asked here in this thread, though, so you can read my response there. Basically, you have to keep in mind that the 1st URL parameter MUST be an actual Bubble page. That will obviously have an impact on which route (no pun intended) you decide to go with your URL strategy.

With regard to your ā€œDynamic UIā€ question, Iā€™ve not built anything quite like that myself, so again, I canā€™t offer much in the way of insights, unfortunately. It might be worthwhile to invest a little time building a basic ā€œproof of conceptā€ to ensure you donā€™t encounter any major snags. Iā€™d be curious to know if/how it works out for you though. In such situations, I basically have to ā€œget my hands dirtyā€ to learn what works and what doesnā€™t. The time invested could pay off in the long run.

DISCLAIMER: I am definitely not an SEO or SPA guru. Most of what I know has been determined empirically by conducting some simple tests.

Different search engines and different SEO evaluation tools vary with regard to what they ā€œpick upā€ from your web page. If Google is your primary concern, it does execute JS and ā€œseeā€ the rendered output, so your approach would likely work for that search engine. Again though, a simple mock-up employing your planned strategy would go a long way toward addressing your concerns.

Best of luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like