I’ve just finished the highly requested feature for page slugs which allow for fully customizable page URLs - this feature has been rolled out as an open Beta for everybody! This feature means that instead of this: https://my-app.com/my-page/the-title-of-my-thing-1596308125537x153766304138575070, you can now display this: https://my-app.com/my-page/the-title-of-my-thing in the URL. Some important notes about this feature are:
- Slugs are a default data field for all data types
- Things that have the same type must have different slug values
- Slug values should be made up of only lowercase letters, digits, and hyphens
- Slugs, if they exist, will now show up in URLs to automatically create cleaner, shorter URLs
- Slug values can be set through the App Data tab or through a new workflow action
- There are two new operators you can use in conditions to help your user pick unique slugs, for example, for picking usernames
Please see the documentation for Slugs here: Using Page Slugs - Bubble Manual. Please test it out and if you have any difficulties our support team is here! Enjoy!