Greetings, fellow Bubblers!
I’m very pleased to announce the availability of Sudsy Page.
Sudsy Page brings URL path parameters to Bubble, thereby enabling router-like functionality for “friendly” URLs and “deep linking” without page reloads. It’s especially well-suited to Single Page Applications but can be used on any page where a friendly “nested” URL structure is desired.
Features + Benefits
- Makes use of Link elements for better SEO and native mobile behavior.
- No page reload when navigating to another URL on the same page.
- Enables “deep linking” to a specific view when page loads - i.e. bookmark friendly.
- Browser forward and back buttons work with no page reload.
- Improved app performance and UX, since data can be loaded on demand without refreshing the entire page.
- Specify window/tab name via the “Set Page Title” action.
- Trigger workflows from hyperlink clicks.
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer
Bonus: Impact Factor
Feel good knowing that a portion of all proceeds from the sale of this plugin goes toward promoting science and technology literacy among youth.
Sudsy Page works per page. It can be used on as many pages as desired, but the pages must be “internal” pages - not the home page / site root.