[URGENT] Apps are down!

The design side of my apps seems fine. Just the bubble rendering engine seems to be high on crack or something.
More than an hour, though, and no word from @emmanuel or @josh - that’s a bit troublesome…

Godspeed on fixing the issue, guys!

I’m back online as of a minute ago!

My apps look awesome again!

Alright guys, not sure where you are all based out of but it seems I can safely go to bed now :stuck_out_tongue:

@emmanuel @josh, I think you deserved the rest of the day off :wink:

1 Like

Hi guys, we started seeing a huge spike in bubble CPU usage 2.5 hours ago. That coincides with us rolling out some new code, so we are rolling back that code now to see if that resolves it.

3 Likes

That seems to have done the trick. Still monitoring, but seeing a big drop in CPU that corresponds with the rollback. Very sorry about the issues. That code release seemed very harmless, but I’ll be going over it with a fine-toothed comb to see what could have caused that…

6 Likes

Awesome, thanks so much for the work!

Also, apologies for the slow-ish response. We have automated systems that notify us when something is wrong, but the CPU was going up and down in waves, leading to sporadic rather than continuous downtime, and it was just under the thresholds to set off our alarms for a while. I’m going to make some tweaks to them so that it would have caught this sooner.

5 Likes

So just out of curiosity, is it still just the two of you doing everything? Do you ever sleep? :open_mouth:

I was just reading some old interviews with the two of you and some articles posted by @emmanuel on LinkedIn. Reading the comments and then looking at what I am able to build with Bubble, seeing the community here… it is just amazing. ‘Wake me up in 50 years and we might be there’ type of comments all around. What you have been able to achieve in under three years is simply incredible!

No need to apologize, I think we all owe you way more than our monthly plans!

2 Likes

Shh…don’t let them in on it. I like the prices just fine the way they are! :smiley:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.