Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Video app like tik tok

Hi,

Im new to the Bubble and just starting to go through the lessons. Right now its hard to know if I can actually accomplish what I want on Bubble

Is Bubble actually able to build video apps like Tik Tok? Basically an app that makes video consumption and sharing extremely easy. Users would just have to swipe up for a new video or swipe right to see the video creator’s profile. That’s it!

If anyone has experience or can point me to the right tutorial that’d be much appreciated! Thx

-John

Hello,
Tik Tok is a native mobile app (ios andriod). Bubble is better suited for building web app and it may not be the best solution for what you are looking for. I would look into https://thunkable.com for building native apps.

Basic functionality can be built, but not as smooth as with a native app. See here [New Template] Mobile UI components library - #40 by d9999

Hey @johnlin212 :hugs:
Although this is not exactly what you require, I thought that this template, with couple of customisation, Clonegram - Images like Instagram | No-Code Template by Zeroqode could still be helpful in building your app. As was mentioned above, TikTok is a native mobile app thus, at Convert Your Existing Web App Into Native Android & iOS | Zeroqode you can easily convert it :wink:
Good Luck :hugs: Do not hesitate to contact us for further questions.

Mizhgon Bakhti
Marketing Manager @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates
25+ Bubble Courses
250+ Bubble Plugins
20+ Bubble Building Blocks
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
Zero Code Conference Replay - watch all the no-code industry leaders share their expertise and insights on building and scaling startups without code

Hello!
Here’s an excellent guide - https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/tiktok-app-development-cost
There’s comprehensive information about tiktok like app development

Is it really possible to build an application like the TikTok app…?