Video player with embedded playlist functionality

Hi everyone, currently building my first bubble app and wanted to check in and see if anyone had any experiences with a video/audio player they would recommend.

The use case is mostly for mobile viewing and what I’m trying to achieve is that a video player pops up when an item has been selected and that the following interaction in the app mostly takes play within the video player by showing a playlist within the video player.

Does anyone have a recommended plugin that would help in achieving this?
Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 12.52.20 PM

Any feedback much appreciated!

Hey @noahser :wave:

That sounds cool. Maybe ask Zeroqode if this plugin will do what you need. Check it out: New Plugin from Zeroqode - Video Player - #15 by levon

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials

@J805 thanks for the tip. I’ll check it out

1 Like

No problem. I hope that works out. :blush:

Doesn’t look like a good fit, any other recommendations of a video/audio player plugin that would work well for this use case?

@noahser

This one by @Anticode is very interesting

@cmarchan thank you for the tip! Unfortunately, that looks like a bit of overkill for my use case (one-way video) think Netflix and pricing-wise. I’m also leaning towards hosting everything with Vimeo for the first phase.

This topic was automatically closed after 69 days. New replies are no longer allowed.