Videos Not Playing Correct


I am creating a game and I have it so when a user loads the page the background plays a loading video and after 5 seconds it changes a state called “loading_done” to yes and a new video plays. It works 20 percent of the time and the other 80 percent the page loads and the first video doesn’t play but after 5 seconds the other video starts any reason for this?

I also tested in Microsoft Edge instead of google and it worked more of the time.
Help would be very much appreciated!


Anyone have an idea?

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.