☁️Wasabi Cloud Storage Plugin

Hi @chaostorm, thanks for asking.

We are preparing now a small plugin fix, that will help to get Retrieved File Type correctly. Once it will come to live, we will let you know first.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi, @ZeroqodeSupport! We’ve tried to upload List of images, but it doesn’t work. May be something wrong with expressions? Or we can upload images only one by one from Bubble storage to Wasabi Cloud?

Will be very appreciated for help!

I’m testing out uploading 2 files (150 MB) and its taking over 10 minutes. Is there a way to send the wasabi files to the backend using a “schedule an API workflow” and have them upload there?

Hi @nerpa.custdev, thanks for your message.

Please check in inspect mode, in step-by-step, what values the Filename field provides. It might be possible that elements with names typed with Cyrillic letters are not recognized correctly by Bubble.

Yes, the action works for one file at a time. In case you have a list of them, you might need an additional plugin that allows working with a list of files (see this message for more info).

Hi @cohereandnow, thanks for your question.

Yes, our plugin support this feature. For that, you can use any of the events that better fit your use case:

Hope this helps. If there will be any other questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @chaostorm, thanks for your patience.

We’ve pushed a plugin update that fixed the Retrieved File type and removed the “Parameters” state (as it was interfering with other plugin functions).

Please update your plugin to the newest version (1.74.0: Removed “Parameters” field from files states and fixed “Type” field) and give it a try.

If there will be any questions or suggestions about our plugin, please let us know :wink:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport Amazing, thank you so much for the quick turnaround! :raised_hands: I’ve just tested the updated version and I can confirm the MIME types are now visible.

Can you please take a look at the thing below as well? I’ve been using it with the Wasabi plugin, but downloading multiple files seems to be broken.

Thanks in advance!

What expression do I need on the front end to send the files to the backend? The “file” type is file and I tried and list but it comes up incomplete for both.

Hi @chaostorm, glad to hear that the plugin fix helped :hugs:

Let us check these questions internally. Once any feedback will appear, we will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

What expression do I need on the front end to send the files to the backend? The “file” type is file and I tried and list but it comes up incomplete for both.

@cohereandnow I may be wrong, but I don’t think what you’re trying to do is possible at the moment. Bubble’s file and the plugin’s File data types are not one and the same. The former is a built-in data type available throughout your entire app by default, while the latter is an individual item in the list of files to be uploaded to Wasabi through the plugin, which is available only on the page where the plugin itself is present.

Ok I thought you mention it was possible here.

Makes sense. Do you know of a possible solution that would allow the wasabi files to upload faster?

@cohereandnow Use a bucket region close to your users. If your user base is global, let the user either pick the one they want to use or build some sort of an auto-detect/auto-assign feature for handling that.

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport !
I’ve uploaded some lists of images to Wasabi, but in every folder I revealed strange file - “test.pdf”, which we saw as example inside of property panel (see screenshots

).

How I can check if it any bug, because we haven’t got this file in our database (see screenshot).

Thank you for support!

Also when I change what type of files the plugin accept to audio or mp3 neither works. It still allows me to select any file type from my files then it just doesn’t grab any file regardless of which type I select. When I leave Accepts empty it allows me to select any file and works so it seems like an issue with the “Accepts” feature. It’s important that this uploader only accepts audio files so I wanted to follow up. I’ve reached out about this before but haven’t found a solution.
Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 1.41.15 PM
Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 1.41.01 PM
Here’s a video. When the files are selected the names are supposed to display in a rg but as you can see none are being added to the uploader. WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

Follow up to my question above: I have the same issue. I added the file types into the Accept field and neither get uploaded to the plugin element. I tested it on multiple mobile devices and none worked. Didn’t work on desktop either.

It says “error uploading asset” for the file in this screenshot but i tried on other files that were uploaded on this device and other devices.

Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 12.43.00 AM

Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 12.51.43 AM

Hi @nerpa.custdev, thanks for your questions.

This file is set only as a default example, so the user can see where to insert a filename and file URL.

This URL link relates to one of our Bubble applications, so yes, it will not be present within your database.
On workflow setup, please replace the default values with your own.

Hi @cohereandnow, thanks for your reply too.

Please be sure to indicate the file type correctly, for example, if you want to accept only the mp3 files, the filetype should be indicated like this: .mp3
The same relates to other file types that you would like to specify in accept field, .mpeg, etc.

Hope this helps. Let us know if there is anything else that we can help with about our plugin.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport

Hello, I tried to store images in wasabi, save URL in bubble data and display it in another page.

I successfully upload pictures but when I delete photos in wasabi, it continues to display them.

Maybe I am storing the image in bubble the wrong way?

Awesome thank you! I notice the uploading speed is almost instant with your uploadcare plugin. Other than changing the region, is there anything I can do to speed up the this wasabi plugin or upload from the uploadcare plugin to my wababi db?

Since properly adding the filetype it allows me to select mp3 files but not the mpeg files. I tried .mpeg, .mpeg4 and .mpeg-4. WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free
Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 1.16.22 PM

im getting the same issue, “this image could not be loaded” in error log. Did you ever manage to find a fix?