Website Migration Project

Hello. I am looking to recreate an existing website on the Bubble platform. The website is comprised of 6 webpages that will need to be rebuilt in Bubble. There is no dynamic content whatsoever, so the task will consist entirely of copying the content and creating the layout/formatting (needs to be mobile responsiveness). Target budget is $300. I suspect anyone skilled with Bubble can accomplish this in ~5 hours. Please let me know if you’re interested! There may also be an opportunity for a second and third phase of similar scope.

5 Likes

Hello, i am interested for this position. My name is Jigar shah. I am based out of India. I am having 20+ years of IT exp with 2+ years in bubble.io. You can check my portfolio at below link: Bubble Portfolio 0.6.pdf - Google Drive
I am available and I can start my work right away. Looking forward to your positive reply. Thanks

I just sent you a message.

Hey @c.adler ,
Dropped you a message, awaiting your response. :smile:

I have DM’ed you relevant work along with the proposal :slight_smile:

If it’s just frontend and basic navigation, I’m up for it.

I’m experienced with Bubble and confident in efficiently recreating your website with a focus on mobile responsiveness. Given the scope, I’m ready to deliver quality work within the estimated time frame and budget. I’m also interested in discussing potential future phases. Let’s connect to finalize the details!

Best regards,
SA

Hi c.adler,

Thank you for reaching out with the opportunity to recreate existing website on the Bubble platform. I’m excited about the prospect of working on this project and helping bring your vision to life.

Based on your description, I understand that the task involves rebuilding six webpages from your existing website onto the Bubble platform. As there’s no dynamic content involved, the primary focus will be on replicating the content and ensuring mobile responsiveness.

Here’s how I propose to tackle the project:

1. Content Migration: I will carefully replicate the content from each webpage of your existing website onto the Bubble platform, ensuring accuracy and consistency throughout.
  2. Layout and Formatting: I will create the layout and formatting for each webpage, paying close attention to design elements and ensuring that the user experience remains seamless across different devices, including mobile responsiveness.
  3. Testing and Revisions: Once the initial build is complete, I will conduct thorough testing to ensure that everything functions as intended. Any necessary revisions will be promptly addressed to meet your expectations.

Regarding the timeline and budget, I estimate that the project can be completed within your target budget of $300. Based on my experience with Bubble, I believe that accomplishing this task will require approximately 5 hours of work, as you’ve suggested.

Furthermore, I’m open to discussing the possibility of future phases of similar scope, should you have additional requirements or enhancements in mind for your website.

I’m eager to get started on this project and deliver results that exceed your expectations. Please let me know if you would like to proceed, and I’ll be more than happy to discuss any further details or questions you may have.

Looking forward to the opportunity to work together.

Best regards,
Zamad Shakil

Hi I’m Interested