What could cause a floating group not to be visible even if it is according to the debugger?

Hello everyone !

I have a floating group “FloatingGroup Main back to top” that is not visible on page load, and is supposed to be visible when the scrolling position is not 0.
But I cannot see it appear on the page, and according to the debugger it is supposed to be visible.
Do you have any idea why a visible element is actually not visible ?

You can see it here : Terraterre-app | Bubble Editor

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

Hi @marie1,

After looking at your page I think it has to do with where everything is placed. Your page height is ~41K pixels tall (not sure why it is so tall) and the element you named has a Y of the element is ~34K pixels. So this would put this element ~7000 pixels above the bottom of the screen and not visible to users. Try putting the floating element closer to the bottom of the page.

Hope this helps,

Adam

41k pixels height :rofl:
The world’s tallest site.

I think the problem may be in the alignment of your floating group. I assume you want it to float at the top right. But it is programed to be aligned to the botton left.

I have to admit, I did not design this page x)
So yeah 41k pixels high is a bit much but hey, it works :smiley:

I pulled the element at the bottom of the page and it did resolve the issue, thanks a lot !

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.