What happened to the repeating group "full list" layout style?

I have a query that generates a long list and I don’t want the vertical scrolling bar to the right.

I’ve been looking and looking for the “full list” option but can’t find it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In new responsive you won’t see that but I think @mikeloc knows the equivalent.

1 Like

Hi there, @LocoMoco… with the new responsive engine, you can show the full list in a repeating group like this.

Hope this helps.

Best…
Mike

2 Likes

By the way, @keith… you should visit my new dev agency site again. I invented the Keithroll, and I’m guessing you already know what it is.

3 Likes

F’ING AWESOME. Love that you updated your Bubble profile with that link!

“FATALITY!”

3 Likes

Although… I have to say… ehhh… the button… it’s teal… I don’t think that’s the default. I mean… I LIKE the button… it’s … ehhh idunno… not purely the default.

1 Like

@keith, fair point… not sure where that bush league BS came from. Fixed… with a slight upgrade.

Sorry for screwing up your thread, @LocoMoco, but at least I did it after I answered your question… so we’ve got that going for us, which is nice.

2 Likes

Now THAT’S what I’m talkin’ about!

1 Like

no problem.

1 Like

Unfortunately, no, it didn’t work. The repeating group is still acting like a hole has been cut out of the webpage and is only showing a few list records. I have to move the scrolling vertical bar to the right to see the other records.

My objective is to show all records of the list on the webpage regardless of how long the list is so all the user needs to do is to go to Print function to print the entire list.

Any suggestions?

1 Like

Share some screenshots of your setup and what it looks like on the page.

Edit: wait, are you saying you don’t want the page to scroll no matter how long the list is? The setting I showed you just loads the entire list when the page loads (which is what the “full list” setting did in the old responsive engine), but if the list is longer than the page, you are going to have to scroll to see it, of course. Is that what you’re talking about?

@mikeloc, after I looked at your suggestion a second time, I think it’s the solution after all. I just had to change the page’s container layout to “row”. A full list and no scrolling vertical bar.

Screenshot 2023-03-05 8.31.58 PM

However, now the problem is I have to manage all of the elements as one big row and use left and right margins between elements to re-align them. Is this the easiest/best way to get the full list result?

I tried this as well and it did not work. I am looking to show my list from the data source. I can only get 1 user to pop up out of 21. How do I get a list to show? Even if I have to scroll? Search the list?

@teachpay… since you mentioned users, it’s probably this.