Workflows very slow

Anyone else having problems that workflows with signup or create account for someone else are running extreemly slow? Almost not working…

4 Likes

yes, same here but its very random on different devices

1 Like

Same here. I also communicated on this latency issue. Even the user’s signup workflow is impacted…

Very strang… Workflow error - Operation timed out -- app too busy in task schedule_api_event

I use almost no capacity on my professional plan app. And still getting operation timed out since couple of days…

1 Like

Same for me @gaimed. Launched few weeks ago, a dozen of users, and app pages are about 1 html component…

But look at the “sign the user up” workflow, I think it’s the worst one in term of duration…

1 Like

Same here…

Strange…

Debug_mode the same workflow is very fast. Without debug mode… it doesnt work :frowning:

Indeed, I did the test after your last message @gaimed, and it worked perfectly. Wtf ?..

I also have a workflow that simply displays data in a group and it takes forever. It was instant before…

1 Like

No idea whats happening… I send bubble multiple messages last night. All my apps are broken and login isnt working…

2 Likes

On my side, login is working fine.

One remark : for user Sign-in, I don’t send any email. For signup, I do. Could the emails sending be the root cause ? Problem with sendgrid ?

I do a create account for someone else before sending a magic link. It keeps stuck on “create account for someone else”. I use postmark using the api connector and thats very fast.

1 Like

OK, so it’s link to the account creation.

1 Like

Any idea what we can do. Almost 14,5 hours since I mailed bubble about this…

1 Like

@emmanuel, sorry for the inconveniences but, is this problem known and managed by Bubble support ? The end user experience is not good, sign in and sign up are impacted.

1 Like

I’m experiencing very slow workflows on my signin / signup flows at the moment, sometimes over 30 seconds… is this a known issue?

By us, yes. Not yet by Bubble support as they do not respond to forum posts and emails.

On my side, I and my users can not connect anymore. And even worst, signup workflow failed at every attempt.

@eve : any update on this critical issue, please ?

1 Like

I noticed some problems when signing up with Google Oauth.
It creates a blank user and gets very slow or stuck on the sign up action. As @gaimed mentioned with debug mode on i wasen’t able to replicate the problem.

1 Like

Yes, that’s the issue. The user database cluster is stuck ?!