You have exceeded the email rate limit of 20 email destinations per day. To continue sending, please install a custom SendGrid key

Hello everyone,

Whenever someone is trying to sign up to my Bubble app (and so get an verification email from Bubble), they cannot, because this message pops up:

“You have exceeded the email rate limit of 20 email destinations per day. To continue sending, please install a custom SendGrid key”

I have a custom SendGrid key, and it worked fine before that. I have not changed anything but this bug appeared. It has been a week now.

Thanks a lot for the assistance.

Hi there,

With your SendGrid key, can you make sure your SendGrid plan is setup to allow more than 20 emails per day? And are you getting ANY emails out each day prior to this message or is this message populating seemingly by default even with just 1 email?

I assume you’ve already thought of this, but have you already checked the sendgrid account e.g are on a sendgrid payment plan?

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.