You hit balancer

me too, please an admin tells us when will this be solved, I’ve just launched my website

I’m curious of all published live bubble apps are down too

As someone who has worked in technical support, I assure you they have all hands on deck and are working to solve this as fast as possible

My app is down and I use UptimeRobot to report it’s status to users. Currently it says everything is operational :grimacing:

Does anyone have a suggestion for uptime info for their Bubble app that actually works?

I am guessing yes, even Bubble’s own website is down!

This is nuts. At this point, every month there’s a reliability issue, just look thru the logs.

I’m intrigued did those on a dedicated server/cluster also go down?

“A misconfigured server disconnected bubble from our loadbalancer.”

Solved now.

Hey guys! This should now be resolved. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

7 Likes

THANK YOU :grinning:

1 Like

Yes!

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @Andrew.Vernon sure you know this but this issue’s come back but bubble status page not reflecting it.

Looking into this now. Can you provide a url I can check? Every app I’ve hit so far is loading… Seems more localized. Want to get this in front of our engineering team.

Sure no problem piershare.com

Actually looks like I’m good now but 3 mins ago it still wasn’t working.

Looks like the update took longer to replicate across our delayed release cluster. If you were seeing this persist in your apps after the all clear, please take another look and let us know of any issues . It seems things should be back up and running.

Yep! Should be good to go now. Thanks for the heads up and don’t hesitate to reach out if any issues reappear.

1 Like

On a related note, does anyone have recommendations for providing uptime reporting to one’s end users? Other than just providing them the Bubble status page? @gf_wolfer mentioned UptimeRobot which looks pretty cool - anyone else use that or something similar for their customers?

Not really experienced on this but you may want to check out Pingdom:

I think they have a suite of tools you can connect your site to but I haven’t looked into it.

1 Like

It seems that I have lost some progress/changes made in the backend. I suspect there isn’t a way to recover that?

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.