ZeroQode.com - New Plugins & Templates for Bubble

Hey @levon can’t find where but I read somewhere we can add breaklines in twilio sms with your plugin. can’t retrieve the info, an idea ?

Hello @Sarah_Esteve

Thank you for your question!

We have resolved the issue with Twilio SMS break lines in our new update, and also have previously replied to your messages on our [Zeroqode Forum]
(Twilio - Send Text Messages plugin - #8 by Serg - Plugins - Zeroqode Forum)

For other users who might be having similar issues, please check out this forum thread: Twilio - Send Text Messages plugin - #8 by Serg - Plugins - Zeroqode Forum

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

oh yes, someone of you team (serg) has already respond in a thread thx and it is ok

1 Like

I was attempting to use the Live Demo of this plugin and Google blocked it from accessing sensitive data. Calendar from Google | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

I’m assuming this is not the intended behavior. Does this also replace the need for a separate plugin to handle Google login?

Hello @treb.gatte
Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your interest in our products. :slightly_smiling_face:

First of all, please let us explain that our demo pages, related to Google services, may show this warning message because of the fact that the Google Console applications, we create for our plugin demos - are test applications that are not verified. So, this warning appears only for the reason the application, made for the plugin demo page, is not verified on Google.

However, you can feel free to click the “Go to bubbleapps.io under the “advanced” option in the warning message you see. After completing the steps, you will be able to test the demo page.

All settings related to Google require attentiveness and a little patience. But, please check out our Demo once again and let us know if you achieved the desired result. :pray:t2:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport

I bought the plugin because I wanted to have offline access to my google calendar.

After making it possible to obtain user A’s calendar, I want user B to be able to see user A’s calendar.
I think it uses a refresh token, but I don’t know how to set it.

Current state
User A’s Google OAuth was successful and I was able to get my calendar.

Hello @yukikungcp,
Thanks for reaching out!

Please let us check your request, we will get back to you with feedback asap. :pray:t2:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @yukikungcp,
Thank you for your patience.

Unfortunately, it’s not possible as Google only allows users to access the calendar with authorization. Therefore, user B needs to log in with the account information of user A in order to see the calendar. Apologies for not being able to help in this regard. :pray:t2:

In case you have any other questions, please let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Why doesn’t the Calendar From Google + Offline plugin return the attendees of an event?

It’s certainly available in the returned response from the Google Events API. Events | Google Calendar | Google Developers

The returned JSON has many elements that are not returned by this plugin.
{
“kind”: “calendar#event”,
“etag”: etag,
“id”: string,
“status”: string,
“htmlLink”: string,
“created”: datetime,
“updated”: datetime,
“summary”: string,
“description”: string,
“location”: string,
“colorId”: string,
“creator”: {
“email”: string,
“displayName”: string,
“self”: boolean
},
“organizer”: {
“self”: boolean
},
“start”: {
“date”: date,
“dateTime”: datetime,
“timeZone”: string
},
“end”: {
},
“endTimeUnspecified”: boolean,
“recurrence”: [
string
],
“recurringEventId”: string,
“originalStartTime”: {
},
“transparency”: string,
“visibility”: string,
“iCalUID”: string,
“sequence”: integer,
“attendees”: [
{
“organizer”: boolean,
“self”: boolean,
“resource”: boolean,
“optional”: boolean,
“responseStatus”: string,
“comment”: string,
“additionalGuests”: integer
}
],
“attendeesOmitted”: boolean,
“extendedProperties”: {
“private”: {
(key): string
},
“shared”: {
}
},
“hangoutLink”: string,
“conferenceData”: {
“createRequest”: {
“requestId”: string,
“conferenceSolutionKey”: {
“type”: string
},
“status”: {
“statusCode”: string
}
},
“entryPoints”: [
{
“entryPointType”: string,
“uri”: string,
“label”: string,
“pin”: string,
“accessCode”: string,
“meetingCode”: string,
“passcode”: string,
“password”: string
}
],
“conferenceSolution”: {
“key”: {
“type”: string
},
“name”: string,
“iconUri”: string
},
“conferenceId”: string,
“signature”: string,
“notes”: string,
},
“gadget”: {
“type”: string,
“title”: string,
“link”: string,
“iconLink”: string,
“width”: integer,
“height”: integer,
“display”: string,
“preferences”: {
}
},
“anyoneCanAddSelf”: boolean,
“guestsCanInviteOthers”: boolean,
“guestsCanModify”: boolean,
“guestsCanSeeOtherGuests”: boolean,
“privateCopy”: boolean,
“locked”: boolean,
“reminders”: {
“useDefault”: boolean,
“overrides”: [
{
“method”: string,
“minutes”: integer
}
]
},
“source”: {
“url”: string,
“title”: string
},
“attachments”: [
{
“fileUrl”: string,
“title”: string,
“mimeType”: string,
“iconLink”: string,
“fileId”: string
}
],
“eventType”: string
}

Hi @treb.gatte, thanks for your questions.
Currently, our plugin doesn’t include this data call (returning the attendees of an event).
We’ve added it as a suggestion to the plugin plan of possible improvements, so the developer team will check how feasible would be to add it in the following plugin updates.
If any news in this regard will appear, we will let you know first :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for understanding. If in meanwhile there are any other plugin-related questions, please let us know :wink:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Now update 1.40 has broken my app as there’s fields that were returned previously, like description, missing after the update.

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport ,

Sorry if this was already asked: What are your plans regarding plugins with server actions to be updated to node 18?

I just received a notice from Google that Search & Autocomplete is still not updated.

Thanks!

Hi @jmalmeida,
Thank you for your message.

Can you please provide more details about the notice from Google? We’ve updated all the plugins to Node18, including the Fuzzy Search and Fuzzy Search pro plugins.

Please ensure you are using the latest version of your Bubble app.

If you have other plugin-related questions, please let me know.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport, thanks for your response!

I meant Bubble, not Google!

Bubble wrote:

In your app, XXX, you are also using the following plugins which are not yet ready to update. Please grab some time on my calendar to talk through the functionality they are providing so that we can consider alternatives, in case the creator of these plugins does not update them.

• Search & Autocorrect

We are currently at 1.4.1

But Bubble message regarding this plugin is that it’s not yet ready to update (the same mail points to some other plugins that are already updated to node 18 but not updated in our app).

Thanks!

Hi @jmalmeida,
Thank you for your reply.

It appears that you are using this plugin inside your app:

We verified on our side and didn’t notice any messages in our Bubble app, moreover, this plugin does not have any server-side actions, which means it is not required to be updated to Node18.

We updated all our plugins to Node18 which contains server-side actions.

Please try to update the plugin inside your app to the latest version and see if the message disappears, if not, we suggest contacting the Bubble support team at this email: contact@bubble.io

If you have other plugin-related questions, please let us know,
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Thanks @ZeroqodeSupport , we’ll update the plugin.

The message is not in the app, it was an email from Bubble to the app owner (us).

Is it possible that as there were no server actions in the plugin and you didn’t have to update the code, somehow you didn’t update the Bubble Plugin API Version?

Thanks again!

1 Like