Zoom API - Concurrent meetings?

Has anyone built a virtual events platform with the Zoom API yet?

Trying to build a niche virtual events platform. We’re pivoting from the platform hosting all events, to a user-hosted event list. So technically we’ll need to run concurrent virtual events, which we can no longer do with a single Zoom account.

Any ideas or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Is the plugin below something you’re looking for? It accepts a dynamic token from multiple users.

You can use the return values to store event data. Just let me know if you need more values returned on top of what we already implemented.

thanks!

Our goal is to not need our users to signup or worry about zoom at all really. Does this remove that friction at all?

The api and secret key must be filled in by Users.

I was hoping we could basically whitelabel the actual creation of Zoom links/etc for users instead of them needing to create a zoom account and give us their keys, or for connecting via Zoom auth.

Is it possible to create users in our platform’s account, and mark that user as the host using this API call? https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/users/usercreate

Thank you for the help!

If you reach out to the builders of the oauth2 version of Zoom, I’m sure they will be able to add it without me having to create a new version for it :slight_smile: And yes, then you’ll be able to add new users within your own account.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.