📝 ZQ Rich Text Editor 2.0 - New Plugin From Zeroqode

Hi @stephen.clegg,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, it is not possible to replace Bubble natives with our plugin, but you can use our RTE plugin instead, as a different development option, by simply installing it within your editor.

Here is a demo app of how our plugin works: https://zeroqode-demo-06.bubbleapps.io/rte and you can also preview the editor: https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=rte&id=zeroqode-demo-06&tab=tabs-1 to check on all setups it offers, before purchase.

Plugin docs can be found here: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/zq-rte-plugin-2.0 with some more information.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Does this allow a table to be inserted into the editor?

Hi @trevorpollo,

No, unfortunately it is not possible to insert tables into RTE editor. It is only formatting the text, but if you’d like to have the option to insert tables, you can check our Modular Text plugin instead - https://zeroqode.com/plugin/editorjs-1562331754478x527197255864731970. But please note it is working with JSON data only.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

@ZeroqodeSupport The last update 1.82.0 on this plugin has a bug, the cursor keeps jumping to the beginning of the text. No editing is possible in this way.

Hi @max5, thanks for reaching out.
We’ve checked plugin functionality on our side and it works well.
To check and compare used element settings and workflows please use for the reference plugin’s:

In case the issue with the jumping cursor will persist, please provide as many details as possible. Namely:

• steps to reproduce your issue;
  • screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport Unfortunately images seem not to be recognized in setting the correct height of the container when set to automatic height. Is this a known issue?

Hi @max5, thanks for your message.
To be able to help you with the issue above, could you please add few more details to your case?

• steps to reproduce your issue;
  • screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).
    This will help a lot.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport Team,
I really like to use your plugin. However, I noticed that the resize function does not work. Is this a bug on your side?

Hello @j.hennersdorf, thank you for your message.

Can you please let us know more details regarding the resize function you are looking at. I have double-checked the Demo page on our side to make sure the ‘Resizable Mode’ works properly. There seems to be no issue with the ‘Resizable Mode’ button and editor.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport thanks for the feedback.

Unfortunately I can not write a direct message, so only in pictures.

Strangely enough the elements work when I re-drag them in now.

Also, a suggestion. You have included the workflow action “When an RTE is focused”. It is quite urgently missing the function when this loses focus again.
Or this should be available in the conditions again :slight_smile:

Jens

Hi @j.hennersdorf,

I would like to suggest you to use the ‘typing’ event for your case. Please check the image for reference -

image (16)

Let me know if that worked for you.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport Hello dear team,
unfortunately I have encountered a problem again.
I need several RTE on my site and found that they compete.

Attached you will find a video.
Bildschirmvideo_aufnehmen_2021-11-15_um_13_10_03_SparkVideo

There you can see well that there is an extreme delay at the beginning of the live output of the HTML code. But as soon as you change the input, the plugin does not get this and is still with the other. After many taps it notices the change and finally outputs the correct HTML code below.

You can do this at https://cloud.get-optimo.com/version-test/test.

Jens

@j.hennersdorf,

Oh my so sorry for missing your request! :disappointed_relieved: :pray:
We will check it and get back to you asap.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hey everyone!

We have updated our ZQ Rich Text Editor plugin page :tada:

https://zeroqode-demo-06.bubbleapps.io/rte

Hope you like it. :slightly_smiling_face:
Cheers!
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, @j.hennersdorf
Please accept our apologies for the delayed reply again :pray:

Allow us to mention that the issue was fixed in the latest version of our plugin. Thus, we highly recommend you upgrade the plugin and give it a try.

In order to make it more effective, we suggest removing the plugin element and placing it again after upgrading.

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport
thanks for the answer. The plugin has been updated and the elements have been recreated. Unfortunately, you can still see on the test page that something is not working with the update. Under each richtext editor the HTML text should be output. As you can see, this does not work properly yet. At the output “RTE HTML A” nothing comes and it appears at RTE HTML B" (The elements are set correctly)

Hello, @j.hennersdorf
Thanks for the description of the issue.

Due to the fact that we have some additional questions regarding your settings, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide us a link to it? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support team

Thanks for your help :smiley: I have added you

Hello, @j.hennersdorf

Please allow us to mention that we started an investigation of your application and found out the strange behavior of the plugin.
We’ve contacted our Developer team in order to discuss it, so we will revert to you immediately after receiving the feedback :pray:

Thanks for the understanding.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, @j.hennersdorf
Thanks for your patience.

By this message, I would like to notify you that we have fixed some plugin features and pushed the update.
Now, the issue, demonstrated in your video is fixed. Also, we added the auto-binding option

Please Upgrade the plugin to the latest version, re-install the plugin element on your page and give it a try.
In case you will face an additional issue - let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team