Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

ZQ Rich Text Editor - New Plugin From Zeroqode

This does seem to be working in development. As my app is live, I have pushed the update and will let you know if my users experience any more problems.

Thank you.

Hi, I just have a quick question. I subscribed to the plugin last night and I’m loving it. The only issue is that my website is in dark mode by default so unless a user manually changes the font color to white, the text shows up as black everywhere (on a black background - which is not nice). My preselect font color is white.

Is there any workaround to this issue? Thanks in advance.

Hello there @zain, unfortunately, No, we are in the process of creating a Major update, we will fix that and I will update you of a matter ASAP.

Thank you,
BR,
Nik.

Hi I’m noticing that line height is not change the line height.

Hello @steven.junio91,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the bug!
We are currently working on an update that will fix this bug also. I will let you know when the updated version will be published.

Regards,
Alex.

1 Like

Hey Bubblers,
excited to inform that we have published version 2.0 of this plugin

Completely rewritten from ground up, the RTE plugin just got smarter with new version 2.0. Lighter and more efficient code made the plugin element simple to use and feature rich.

Rich Text Editor toolbar comes equipped from bold, italic, underline options to attaching a link or uploading a file (image). Change the heading size or choose from more than 20 fonts.

This plugin supports lightweight mode, mentions, hashtags, pasting images from the clipboard and other useful features that make this plugin a really powerful WYSIWYG Editor.

Here is the link to the plugin’s new home on this forum 📝 ZQ Rich Text Editor 2.0 - New Plugin From Zeroqode

Cheers!

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

1 Like

I can not get it to work.
In de editor I can see de RTE. But in de preview nothing is shown. not even de rte!
I just need a nice rte without the whistles and bells.

What am I doing wrong???
I feel frustrated…

The lite version i can see

1 Like

Hello there @lakeman,

Could you please share with us the additional info, with screenshots or the video of the issue,
I think that we can solve that issue.

Thank you,
BR,
Zeroqode team.

1 Like

This is the error I got:

The plugin ZQ Rich Text Editor / element ZQ RTE threw the following error: ReferenceError: $jscomp is not defined
at eval (eval at m.create_code (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/8033b1cf6b96d59b605ed05c5ae492d4f291ef0d89b9af855d02b6669c5c7b01/xfalse/x5:13:1930746), :4:381)
at https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/8033b1cf6b96d59b605ed05c5ae492d4f291ef0d89b9af855d02b6669c5c7b01/xfalse/x5:13:1954685 (please report this to the plugin author)

Hey @lakeman, could you please tell me the Bubble version of your app and browser which you are using ?

Thank you,
BR,
Nik.

See screenshots:
2019-11-14_08-52-34

Thank you @lakeman, our team will work on fixing it.

BR,
Nik.

1 Like

Thanks. If I can be of any help let
Me know.
I really want to use this bought plugin!

1 Like

Hello @lakeman

Thanks for patience. We pushed a fix to plugin. Please upgrade to latest version, place RTE element on page, refresh the app and give it a try.
Fix notes:

• Updated functionalities compatibility from es6 to es5

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

Nope,…

This is the error. I am not doing anything wrong??

Hello @lakeman

Please try uninstalling the plugin, clearing cache/cookies, installing again the plugin.
Make sure it’s latest version, place the ZQ RTE or ZQ Lite RTE element. Reload the app and see how it works.
Please check your console.logs in browser if there are any errors.
Could you post screenshots of the errors.
Thanks for understanding.
Alternatively could you add [email protected] as collaborator, for a faster debugging if it’s possible.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

all done, but still…

You are now a collaborator. (please go to page ‘projecten’ and then goto ‘Group opdracht details’.
That’s where I use it.

Hello @lakeman

Thank you. We received the invitation, we’re looking inside the app and we’ll be back to you with an update on the matter asap.
Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Works now!
thanks for the support!

1 Like

Hello @lakeman

Sorry for latey here, we’ve updated the plugin with fixes for the issues encountered in the app.
But it seems that you’ve already noticed. :slight_smile:
Thanks for patience and understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

2 Likes