ZQ Rich Text Editor - New Plugin From Zeroqode

Hi @philsim ,

Thanks for feedback. Unfortunately it is not possible to change the default font of the RTE on page load, but you can change the formatting in the preview if you will, here:

As for the HTML element, to match the design, you can simply remove the default styling and set your preferred font as usual in Bubble.

We’ll consider this one for the future improvements as well, if feasible. :pray:

Thanks a lot for your inputs!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

@ZeroqodeSupport have been deploying your plug in across our app - the other option that would be great on the full RTE is to have the editing controls at the bottom, rather than the top - such as is used in Slack for example.

Hi @philsim ,

Thanks for the great inputs! We’ll add to our roadmap feature list to make sure not to forget about!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

hey hey guys from @ZeroqodeSupport

seems the bug of line breaks is still there, strange !

also a problem with the box height :upside_down_face:

thanks for help

Hi @Sarah_Esteve ,

Thanks for your feedback. Could you please let us know whether or not you have upgraded the plugin to the latest version on your side? If yes, and the issues still reproduce, please tell us the browser and OS versions you are using to develop the app :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

hello @ZeroqodeSupport !

yes last version

I’m on chrome / windows 10

also tried on Macbook air, same as windows (loom in previous post) (same last chrome)

I also tried on an ipad, what is very strange it’s there it is the opposite, when I have 2 brek lines in editor, it brings only one in text :upside_down_face:

thanks for debug

Hi @Sarah_Esteve ,

Sorry for delay, we are already investigating this request! We’ll get back to you with updates asap.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hi @Sarah_Esteve ,

We have pushed a new update, could you please make sure to upgrade to the latest version then give it a try again?

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hey @ZeroqodeSupport Yes it seems fixed now, thank you

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport , Issue I’m facing with your plug in, is any images that are pasted in, display in fullwidth and therefore expand outside of the display area which I’m displaying via a HTML block. Do you have any suggestions?

Hey @philsim ,

We tried to reproduce this behaviour on our side, but could not replicate unfortunately. Could you please share a bit more details like screenshots or a screencast of your design and workflows (if any) so we try to do the same setups on our end? It will help a lot :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

hello @ZeroqodeSupport

I see some other issues. When using media, in the html code, is not referenced the url of media (url of image or video).
So when using the html content in an email, there’s no image no video :confused:
Could you do something to solve this ?

1 Like

Hi @Sarah_Esteve ,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please show to us how exactly to reproduce this issue? We would like to replicate it on our side, again, to debug further. :pray:

Screenshots or screencast would be super helpful.

We’ll analyse then get back to you with working solutions asap.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

yes, where can I send you loom? don’t want to expose app there

thank you

Hi @Sarah_Esteve ,

You can send private message (DM) here. Just hit on our avatar icon and you will be able to “Message”.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hey hey, I tried before ask but it is not possible :confused: @ZeroqodeSupport

Resize content only work once per page refresh. Does not change when extra content is added e.g an image. If you have multiple ZQ RTE on same page, then some elements take on the resizable properties of another. Eg. one which isn’t resizable becomes resizable.
It’s driving me nuts. Also if you start editing a resizable RTE, then the size remains the same. ONly when you load default data to it, does it resize correctly, but only once per page load. If I load alternative content from the DB, it might stretch for one piece of content. If I load a smaller piece of content it does not shrink back to accomodate only that. Refreshing the RTE clears it entirely and it loses the default initial content but keeps whatever size it had previously.

It seems very inconsistent. Here is a screen recording of what is happening: Screen Recording 2021-10-03...

Hi guys,

Sorry for the long delay. :pray:

@Sarah_Esteve we actually sent you a private message where you can share the files.

@christo1 please let us investigate then get back to you with working solutions asap.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Thank you

Hello, @christo1
Thanks for your patience and really sorry for our long reply here.

We have analyzed your request and your issue internally :pray:
So, we have some presumption about the fact that the IDs of each item overwrite each other.

Due to the fact that we have some additional questions regarding your settings, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide us a link to it? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem. :pray:

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators. :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking to hear you soon.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team