Slideable Menu Question

@JonL

I am trying this method with the javascript and it works perfectly for group elements…however it doesn’t function properly when the elements are floating groups

Have you had any issues with this?

My main reason for attempting the Z-index approach is because there is a bug with the “send to back” and “bring to front” commands and my page isn’t functioning properly after the bug affected it.

edit

I have tested this an I was incorrect to state it doesn’t work with floating groups…it does work

HOWEVER, it will not work if you were to use the “replace” function in the editor on a element that was originally a group and you “replace” it with a floating group.

This seems to be the problem I am having with my floating group side menu being unresponsive to the “send to back” and “bring to front” commands that led me to test the Z-index method.

So, for anybody who is ever having issues like this, that elements are not responding to the “bring to front” and “send to back” commands, which I suppose are pre-built bubble z-index placements, it might be because you have used the “replace” feature and this somehow causes the problem.