Adding several tags to thing

Hey thanks. Yes sorry. I mean, a member cannot select more than 3 words when reviewing a place, but indeed, a word can be counted up limitless.

What you describe below is indeed the behavior I expect. About keeping the individual review words together, i am not sure I understand what you mean, can you clarify?

The most important for me is to be able to show the top words for a given place, and use these words as filters, as long as i am able to do that, i am quite open to changes…

So, are you interested that User A added RED/BLUE/GREEN and User B added RED.

Or are you just interested in the totals ?

OK got it! I am indeed interested in getting the sum for each individual review word.

I was wondering if i could somehow add “by default” all keywords, with a count value = 0 and then, only increment a word once it is clicked.
It does not necessarily need to be saved with a temporary list, i liked the idea that the user can do and undo its choice, but if too complex,I guess saving the count on a click could work too…

No, I think it is doable.

What we can’t do in bubble is iterate on a list. So that temporary list we have … we can’t then say “And then create me a new Word for every Word in that that list”.

So we will have to work in lists of Words.

We actually removed it, and instead use the forum to gather requests, etc.

1 Like

the count function is driving me crazy… i have updated the page to show the different steps and help me understand what’s created and saved at each step.
I can manage to create the review, see what words have been added to a place and have a kind of count that gives me weird results ^^

When you get a chance, can you take a look and tell me if i am going in the right directions? thanks a lot

Anyone to guide me through the different steps? I would like the workflow to say something like:

When Button “Save Review” is clicked, Add the words that have never been added to the Place

If already exists, don’t add the Words, only increment its count by 1…

It’s a critical part for the App I am building and I am litterally lost :frowning:

Sorry, missed your reply. Will have a look and hopefully someone else will pick it up too.

No problem Nigel. I tried many different ways in the meantime but I think I am missing something on how to play with the list of things. If no answer in the next days I guess i will recreate a clean topic. Cheers

1 Like

Yes, this is quite tricky as you need to iterate on your list of words. And Bubble has only just allowed iterations.

So… if someone chooses Blue and Red. We need to check if Blue is already on the list of Words for this place, and then act accordingly, then do it for Red as well.

But think we can do it. We will have to run two Schedule API workflows …firstly on the “list of Words that have not already been added” and then “List of Words that have already been added”.

1 Like

mmh ok just read the post where Emmanuel announced the release of this functionnality, which is accessible with the paid plan, which I haven’t subscribed yet as I am still testing stuffs, I guess I will change my mind :slight_smile:

Before I subscribe and can test that, do you think that I will be able to sort the place by a specific word count? For instance, if i want to sort the places which have the biggest “count” on Red? Should that be doable with the system you have in mind? I prefer to be sure now as this is the whole point, so if not I may consider a different way.

Yes, that will be possible.