šŸ–„ Agora Video Conferencing (WebRTC) and Streaming with Cloud Recording - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Thank you @ZeroqodeSupport - that would help unless it conflicts with the other close page detection. Perhaps it would be good to also have a checkbox that disables the detection altogether?

Just a thought, I guess weā€™ll have to wait and see. Thank you!

Hi @josh19, thanks for your patience :pray:

We have pushed a plugin update, that has added a checkbox on plugin element for enabling/disabling the notification feature.

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 1.31.0: Added checkbox to enable window closing detection) and give it a try.

In case there will be anything else that we can help with about our plugin, please drop a message here or on our forum :wink:

Have a nice weekend ahead!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello Zeroqode,

i bought the plugin and set up everything according your documentation. I only need the Video conferencing feature. I also copied and pasted your demopage with the workflows. However, i have the following error:

ā€œThe plugin 1566995240236x776771559460700200_current could not be loaded. Please check it exists.ā€

Actuall iā€™m a expierenced bubbler and already set up a lot of APIā€™s for example Stripe or Instagram. However I have no idea why this doesnā€™t work . Maybe your documentation is not complete or it is missing a lot of steps ?

Can you help me ?

Hello, @benjamin.doerries
Thanks for using our plugin.

This error could mean the error with the plugin element. Due to this fact, we kindly ask you to delete the plugin element from your page and install it one more time. After it, please check the behavior of the plugin within your application.

Additionally, please check which element you are using ( the old element for the Conference feature or a new element (v 4.5), because the documentation is pretty different for these elements).

Also, in order to investigate the possible issue, we need screenshots of your current plugin settings ( plugin element and its workflow).

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you @ZeroqodeSupport - that helps!

However, I noticed another bug. Itā€™s not possible to change microphone or camera using your demo (or in my app).

The action set camera/microphone settings a AgoraRTC A doesnā€™t seem to work. Are you able to replicate this on your end? Any advice would greatly help. Thank you!

Josh

Hello, @josh19
Thanks for your request :pray:

Please allow us to note that changing the camera or microphone is possible, using this panel ( which could be found on our Demo Page):

We highly recommend you to check our Demo Page for replicating the settings within your application.
In case you faced this issue with your app, please share the screenshots of the current settings for our investigation :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport - my apologies, what I was referring to is that the cam/microphone does not change when I click on the other options, even in your demo (see below)

I replicated your settings and even tried using a button to test this feature on various broswers and computers and it still doesnā€™t work (see below)

Hello, @josh19
Thanks for your valuable comments.

Please allow us to check the mentioned feature with our Developer Team and to revert at the nearest time.
Thanks for the understanding.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, @josh19
Thanks for your patience and time :pray:

After the repeated investigation of changing the microphone\audio devices functionality, we defined that you are trying to change the device after starting the conference.
However, please note that it is possible only before starting the conference.

Please check our Screencast:

We recommend you try this scenario and let us know about the success.
Looking to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support team

Thank you again @ZeroqodeSupport !

Do you have plans to make the settings available during the video call? That would make this feature more meaningful.

Please note that there is still a fairly significant issue with the settings before the call is started. If you select a camera source and then select a microphone source, the camera source is deselected (and vice versa). Refer to the gif below:

ZQ-gif

Hello, @josh19
Thanks for your suggestion.

We will analyze the possibility to change the device during the conference call internally for future plugin updates.
As for the attached video, please allow us to check this behavior on our side.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello guys, is there any tutorial about the plugin API for the video conference?

My application is returning the error ( The plugin Agora Streaming & Video Conference / element Agora Connector threw the following error: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ā€˜setLogLevelā€™) at new AgoraConnector (PLUGIN_1566995240236x776771559460700200/Agora-Streamingā€”Video-Conference-initializeā€“Agora-Connector-.js:131:24) at g (https://unpkg.com/preact@8.5.2/dist/preact.min.js:1:5055) (please report this to the plugin author) )

I think it might just be something with the API key, I read your documentation about that, but I think I might just be doing something wrong

Hi @paulo3!

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, we donā€™t have a video tutorial for setting up the API keys, just the documentation.

Would you kindly take a look at our demo page editor and try to recreate it in your app? We presume the error you got might be connected to the fact you have not placed/showed the plugin element on the page, thatā€™s why the Bubble editor had no chance to initiate the pluginā€™s properties:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support team

Hello,

I have question regarding remote-user video group. It seems to me it must have fixed witdth and height otherwise is video in some small strange size. I use new responsive engine and canā€™t make it responsive. If is remote-user group type column/row and height/width in %, then I have video height about 150px.

What is my goal is to adapt to the screen size, so it will fit any phone.

Pavol

Hello, @nagy.pavol
Thanks for reaching out.

If we understand you correctly, the ā€œremote-userā€ is a user, who is joining the conference. If not, please describe this in more detail, please :pray:

Please allow us to check the plugin performance with the new responsive engine and the possibility to adapt the video group to different mobile devices.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello,

I want to have online call with only two attendees at time aka Whatsapp videocall. They both join same room in agora RTC and they are able to speak and see video. In this case one user who is in small video window is local and large video window is remote. After some time (countdown) they time of call will finish and I will change participants of the room. This is connected to my other topic regarding countdown clock.

Would be cool if is possible to adapt your plugin to responsive engine so that I can have agora group in flex column/row.

Hello, @nagy.pavol
Thanks for the detailed explanation.

Firstly, allow us to add some comments regarding the combination of the Countdown and Agora functionalities.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to finish the call and start another one without reloading the page. Agora needs to generate a new token for each new call, and this can be made only by reloading the page.
The unique solution is to create a condition with page reloading and automatic connection at page onload.

As for this, please note that video for all conference participants is displayed within the shape, so you can easily place it in the way you need.
Currently, our team is checking the compatibility of the Agora with the new responsive engine. we will revert with an update to you.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support team

Hello, I was notified by Agora of the following:

ā€œWeā€™ve found a compatibility issue when use Agora Web SDK version older than 3.6.7 with Chrome v100 and above. This issue will impact the usability of service. However it doesnā€™t impact Agora Web SDK 4.X version. Chrome v100 is planned to be release in March 2022. Please refer to Chrome Roadmap.ā€

Itā€™s asking me to upgrade to the Agora RTC Web SDK 4.X version

Is that something that you are aware of and is it going to impact the usability of the app?

Hello, @josh19
Thanks for this question.

Please note that we are using only the RTC feature for our plugin ( not SDK).
However, in order to be more precise, allow us to discuss your request with our Developer Team and revert ASAP.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, @josh19

Allow us to notify you that we discussed this with our Dev. Team regarding the message from the Agora team, you received.
Note that we have 3 plugin elements( Agora Conference and Agora Streaming element \ Agora RTC element) on different versions.

The Agora RTC element is created on version 4 ( version code 4.6.2), thus you donā€™t need to upgrade anything within your app ( just use the Agora RTC element). You can find more information about this element here: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-streaming-and-video-conferencing

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team