Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

🖥 Agora Video Conferencing (WebRTC) and Streaming with Cloud Recording - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello, @viluhomes
Thanks for using our plugin.

In order to investigate your case and provide you with a solution for it, can you please share with us the screenshots of your current settings for the “Join” and “Left” buttons?
Without these screens, we will be unable to reproduce the settings on our side.

Thanks for the understanding.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello team! @ZeroqodeSupport
I have successfully set up the plugin for live streaming but i get a 404 “unable to find worker” when calling the “stop cloud recording action”. I am using s3 as a storage provider and i have checked carefully the input parameters.
can you help me out?

Hello, @moutsatsosantonis
Thanks for reaching out and using our plugin.

Firstly, allow us to note that we upgraded the plugin and fixed the recording for the Streaming mode. Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version and try one more time :pray:

Additionally, please make sure you have created the new token for recording the stream:

It is needed to be created every day in the Agora Dashboard.
Go to the Project Management tab in your Agora account and pass to Generate Temp Token opposite your application name:

In case it was not helpful, please share with us the screenshots of your current settings for the recording, so we will be able to analyze them.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team