We’re very excited to announce a few new/updated resources that are now available through the Canvas Portal to the Bubble Community. First, a TL;DR version:
- We are releasing 7 new paid app templates, each of which is documented in detail
- Access to all Canvas UI pages & modules is now through a monthly Canvas Premium subscription instead of piecemeal pricing
- We now offer the ability to book calls with Bubble/Canvas experts who can either a) consult you on Bubble/Canvas questions as you’re building your app or b) help you update one of the Canvas templates according to your specific requirements
And now, here’s the longer version for those curious:
We now have a total of 8 app templates, which are listed below. All of these templates follow the same Canvas modular design and development principles, which means that new pages & modules can easily be added to them (see next section below).
First, here’s the original template, it comes with features that are needed for most apps and we use it as the base for everything that we build
- Canvas Starter Template | Full Documentation | Includes a dynamic homepage maker, a full Owner’s Portal, sign-up/sign-in flows, and much more.
The following full app templates are new and cost money ($200/each for a limited time).
- Canvas Rental Marketplace (like Airbnb) - $200 | Full Documentation | A marketplace with listings, search, bookings, payments to sellers, and more.
- Canvas E-Commerce Platform (like Amazon) - $200 | Full Documentation |A platform with products, shopping cart, payments, reviews, and more.
- Canvas Events Platform (like Eventbrite) - $200 | Full Documentation | A platform with events, search, RSVPs, and more.
- Canvas Social Network (like Facebook) - $200 | Full Documentation | A platform with profiles, search, friendships, posting, messaging, and more.
- Canvas Reviews Platform (like Yelp) - $200 | Full Documentation | A platform with products, search, reviews, and more.
- Canvas Gig Marketplace (like Upwork) - $200 | Full Documentation | A marketplace with jobs, applications, messaging, payments, and more.
- Canvas Product Marketplace (like Etsy) - $200 | Full Documentation | A platform with products, search, payments to sellers, reviews, and more
Adding UI through Canvas Portal
Because every application/startup is unique, any template you get will likely need to be modified in order for you achieve your specific vision. If you need to add UI to a Canvas template, our Canvas Portal allows you to easily add new pages/modules with just a few clicks. And because all of our stuff uses the same design principles, the added pages/modules will look consistent with the rest of the application; just add them in and connect your logic. Here are some commonly used pages & modules:
Canvas has some free pages/modules as well as some premium ones. Premium costs $50/month and is only required when you add assets to your application. So, once you add the assets, you don’t have to stay subscribed to continue using them).
Booking calls with Bubble/Canvas experts
If you get stuck on updating a template, you may want to hire some help. We now allow you to connect to a vetted Bubble & Canvas experts, who can either a) consult you on how you can do something yourself or b) actually modify the template for you, according to your specs.
I know this is a lot to process, so please comment if there is anything that we can clarify!
For those of you who made it all the way through, here’s a “fun” fact:
According to Time Magazine, the annual number of worldwide shark bites is 10 times less than the number of people bitten by other people in New York.
Canvas by AirDev