Alert element bug (triggered by copy and paste)

The alert element doesn’t allow copy and paste or ctrl + drag to copy, and when attempted it becomes unable to select any element correctly (new or exisiting). This has been happening lately last 1-3 weeks (I’ve been working around it so I can’t remember when I noticed it.)

In detail, when an already created alert element is attempted to copy and paste (right click copy and paste, ctrl C + V, or ctrl + drag), it bugs out the element selection tool and I am unable to create a new alert element and sometimes unable to select anything at all until page refresh or x amount of time has passed.

Like I said, I noticed this a while ago because I usually copy and paste an alert when creating a new one, but lately to work around this I create a new alert and select the new styling, x/y coordinates etc. instead of copying it. I’ve only noticed this with the alert element.

Thanks!

Very sorry you’re having this issue! Can you file a bug report for this case? We’ll need to look at your application, and then the success team will be able to assist you.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.