Anyone else experiencing a bug with popups?

Hello,

Anyone else experiencing a bug with popups in the edit mode?

I have just signed in from 2 different computers, using both Firefox and Chrome for both, and every popup element appears transparent. All elements within the popup are also transparent.

Thanks

6 Likes

I’m going through the same situation

3 Likes

Me too, all the content inside the popup is not visible :woozy_face: I did test in another browser, same thing, tested on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, any support?

2 Likes

Im having the same problem

3 Likes

Same situation here.

2 Likes

Same situation. I believe they may be working on something live or there is some sort of connection error. I need a popup right meow :frowning:

2 Likes

try to file bug report so they can get our attention faster if we all provide same bug ticket

1 Like

Help! I also woke up with the same problem, I was anguished :scream: :persevere: :sweat:, and I have been racking my brain all this morning, trying to solve it, until I saw in the forum that other people have the same problem

2 Likes

I already reported the bug to bubble

1 Like

Yup, same here.

1 Like

I verified that on my pages that have the new responsiveness enabled, there were problems with popups

I have the same issue, it was working well

I just noticed the same problem today. Any indication on when it’ll be fixed?

We are experiencing a lot of bugs in responsiveness, popups, repeating groups

Same here, issue with popups

Also experiencing same issue with popups

Edit: Ran on chrome incognito mode and it now works for me.

Same problem, they don’t show on editor. It does show on the live page, but I cannot make changes. I’m using the new responsive editor, i’m guessing there could be a problem with it. Hope this gets fixed soon, I have a release scheduled for friday.

Edit: It seems to be working now.

It’s happening only on new responsive page here. How about there?

Fixed it in my editor, bubble seems to have fixed it

1 Like

Issue Fixed at the moment, i’ll test and inform if the problem persist