API connector for Stripe in live mode

Hello everyone, I would really like your help with a problem.

I am trying to connect API CONNECTOR to Stripe in live mode. But I get a message: "There was an issue setting up your call.

Raw response for the API
status code 400
{
“error”: {
“code”: “resource_missing”,
“doc_url”: “Error codes | Stripe Documentation”,
“message”: “No such customer: ‘cus_MtO…’; a similar object exists in live mode, but a test mode key was used to make this request.”,
“param”: “customer”,
“request_log_url”: “Stripe Login | Sign in to the Stripe Dashboard”,
“type”: “invalid_request_error”
}
}"

I’ll leave the images here. I thank!

Well, the error message is telling you what’s wrong…

You’re using a customer ID from your live Stripe account but you’re making the call to your Test account…

Hi Adamholmes,

So should I make another connector API for a live call? … because even with this obvious error message I’m not understanding how to solve it.

No you are just using a customer that doesn’t exist in your test stripe account rather it exists in the LIVE part.

Hi doug.burden,
The test api works perfectly, but now I need to pass everything to live, so I have this problem.

I made a new API with my live key and the live client id too but this message came when I tried to “initialize call”.
What I only changed was the client id and secret key.

I don’t know what else I need to change.

Captura de tela 2023-07-13 13-40

When initializing api calls in the editor, it is using the development and not live data. To run a call using live data, you need to run it in your app from the live version…I believe, but maybe you could try initializing from your live editor, but I don’t think that would work.

This is saying the key provided is wrong. Try copying and pasting again. Hopefully you have saved the key somewhere, Stripe won’t let you see it again on the new version. Otherwise, roll the key and use the new one.

1 Like

Hi boston85719 ,

So it might be going wrong because my app isn’t live yet?

No, but you need to provide your Bearer test token too, to validate bubble test data with stripe test data, IF bubble data was created on version-test WITH your stripe key.

SO you could create test bubble data, and use with your live stripe key and vice versa which will cause some issues, potentially.

I managed to solve it! I added a secret key, because as my secret key was in test mode I couldn’t use it… I added it to the API that I made for the live mode and it worked! Thank you so much to those of you who helped me, thank you so much!