API - Pass Auth token to the next call

Hi all,

I’m having an issue with an API. I understand I need to ‘Initialize’ the call, but I can’t work out how to complete the authorisation so that I can then run a GET o POST.

I’m using OAuth2 (User Agent Flow) and I’m trying to work out how to store the Auth_Token I get back from the first step so that the next step will then run and be authorised to complete the call.

I’ll attached a screenshot in case it helps…

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob

I don’t suppose there’s any API guru’s in this forum? Struggling to work this one out!

Thanks,
Rob

You don’t need to do anything if you have configured your Auth part correctly. Bubble will handle this part for you.
I guess that access_token is not correct. It’s probably Bearer

But actually, there’s a lot of field to configure correctly in your oauth2 process.
Can you provide link to API doc?

1 Like

Hi, many thanks for the reply.

He’s a link to the Microsoft API documentation. Just to clarify, I’m happy to use the concept of an Application User as the User on my Bubble app will not have access to my Microsoft App - I’ll just be passing data between the two for operational reasons.

Thanks,
Rob

This is amy setting for MS graph API. You may need to adjust scope to your needs

Thank you so much for taking the time to look into this, this is why I love the Bubble community!!
I should have some time tomorrow to look at this so will let you know how I get on.
Once again, thank you!
Rob

1 Like