đź’ł Apple & Google Pay - New Plugin from Zeroqode

The Apple & Google Pay Plugin gives you a single integration for Apple Pay, and Google Pay. Customers see an Apple Pay button or a Google Pay button, depending on what their device and browser combination supports. If no option is available, they don’t see the button.

Apple_Google_Pay

Live demo: https://innerspacenative.bubbleapps.io/version-test/apple_and_google_pay

DEMO & DOCUMENTATION

Apple Pay | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

SUPERCHARGE YOUR APP WITH ZEROQODE PLUGINS

No-Code App Plugins for Bubble | Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

:file_folder: 160+ Bubble Templates
:mortar_board: 35+ Bubble Courses
:gear: 300+ Bubble Plugins
:iphone: Convert Bubble app to iOS & Android
:man_technologist:t4: No-code Development Services

4 Likes

Hi

Amazing work

Since apple pay now support google browser

Would it be possible to make apple pay appear evene when the browser is google ?

Thank you

Hi @arumizan,
Thank you for your message, we’ve replied on a different forum thread. Hope you saw our reply.
Below you can see the message.

We have thoroughly checked the Apple & Google Pay plugin with our development team. It has been confirmed that the Apple Pay option is available on iPhones with iOS 16.2 or later, provided that Apple Pay is enabled and connected to that particular Apple device.

Note: The Payment Request Button dynamically displays wallet options to optimize checkout for your customers. Customers see Apple Pay or Google Pay if they’ve enabled them on their device, depending on what browser they’re using. If a customer doesn’t have Apple Pay or Google Pay enabled on their device, they see Link. Additionally, customers using Chrome with active, authenticated Link sessions see Link.

Please refer to the attached screenshots for more information.

Summary

Here you can find our test page: Innerspacenative | Bubble Editor

If you require any further information, let us know.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Is there a way for us to also confirm the shipping address for the product? This is extremely important for e-commerce stores. I have it fully integrated, but need to be able to have the customer confirm the shipping location. Right now, it looks like it is just confirming the billing address.

Thanks

Hi @maggie,

Apologies for the late reply. :pray:

Let us please investigate your request with our developer team. We will keep you updated on any progress.

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Great, thank you! Very excited about hopefully being able to add this.

1 Like

Hi! Has there been any update on this topic?

Hi @maggie,

We’ve added the requested feature and currently waiting for an update. We will inform you as soon as the plugin is updated. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @maggie,

Thank you for your patience. :pray:

We’ve updated the plugin and added the “Request Payer Address” field in the “Apple & Google Pay” element. Please upgrade your plugin to the latest version and give it a try. You can also check out our demo page to see an example: Innerspacenative | Bubble Editor

Hope that helps! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you SO much! This is amazing. The only other ideal (future) request would be a way to add the available shipping rate options (my company doesn’t offer free shipping as a plan), so that would be an amazing extra feature.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @maggie,

We have passed your request to our developer team. They will investigate the possibility of adding a shipping rate option in the upcoming plugin update. We will get back to you as soon as we have any news. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Also, I have tested it now in version-test asking for the shipping details. How do I retrieve that information? I don’t see it being posted in the Stripe dev logs, so just curious how I would be able to identify the shipping address. Thanks!

Hi @maggie
Thank you for your patience. :pray:

We’ve updated the plugin and added the “Delivery Title” and “Delivery Price” fields. Please upgrade your plugin to the latest version to see the changes.

As for the shipping details, we will check it and provide you with the necessary information.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @maggie

Hope you’re doing well!

We’ve made a new update and now it’s possible to get delivery data in Stripe Logs. Please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (1.22.0) and let us know if that helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a good day!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Thank you! I will take a look this week, appreciate such fast revisions!

1 Like

Hi @maggie,

Always welcome! In case there will be any other plugin-related questions, feel free to contact us, we’ll be glad to help. :pray:

If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves . :slightly_smiling_face:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi there! Have integrated the newest version into my app, and just a few questions have popped up:

1. Once I have a successful payment intent, I’m not able to charge the customer again. Even on a different session, for a different amount, for a different cart. It just creates the tokens and the payment method and stops. See below:

2. How do I pass the shipping info into the charge? This is coming from the Apple Pay integration itself, but I can see that it’s being asked in the backend WF (see below as well). Do those fields need to be filled out? Or just left blank and captured when the customer completes the charge?

Hi @maggie,

Sorry for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:

We’ve tested the plugin but unfortunately, the issue you reported is not reproducing on our side. Could you please share additional details for us to better understand the root cause of the issue? Thank you!

Can you please fill in the fields as in our demo example? Perhaps this could be the issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

All seems to be working on my end, thank you again! Excited to have this in time for Black Friday and the holiday season!

1 Like

One last request… and then I promise I’m done! But it looks like “region” is a missing field (or “state” for the US) in the shipping address. Would it be possible to pass that as a field as well into Stripe?

Thank you for such a wonderful plugin!!