💳 Apple & Google Pay - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hi @maggie

Glad to be helpful. :slightly_smiling_face:

Let us please check it. We will provide you with the necessary information as soon as we have it.

Have a good day!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello, is this plugin compatible with browsers embeded in a native android and IOS app?

(cause i know other plugins/API does no longer work with embeded broswer. For example: Facebook login and Google sign in)

Thank you

Hello @MathieuK,

Thanks for reaching out!

Please note that all our plugins are primarily designed to work with web applications in web browsers.

The most straightforward method to evaluate the plugin within a wrapped app is to subscribe to it and conduct your testing. You should be charged only for the number of days you used the plugin. :pray:

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi there! Any update yet on adding region/state?

Hi @maggie,

No updates yet, unfortunately. We have quite a workload on our development team and the investigation of your request might take some time. As soon as we have any news we’ll get back to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @maggie,

Thank you for your patience. :pray:

We’ve updated the plugin and added a “State” field. Please upgrade your plugin to the latest version and give it a try!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hey guys,

just a question related to maggie’s subject. The apple pay works fine for me and I can get all informations on my stripe account, great job ! But in my workflow, I can’t retrieve data from the succeeded payment (like shipping adress) to save it in my Bubble database for exemple.

Is there any way to retrieve these data in the workflow to reuse them ? All I can get is PaymentIntentID, but I need more.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Hello @jeremy.villatte.15

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Could you please tell us what exactly what information you would like to retrieve after a successful payment with our plugin. I will forward this information to the developer who will provide a more precise answer :pray:

Hoping to hear from you soon !

Wishing you a great day ahead :hugs:

Does it only work with Stripe or any other payment system?

1 Like

Hello @diretoralexfigueiras, :wave:

The Apple & Google Pay Plugin by Zeroqode primarily integrates with Stripe to process payments. Stripe acts as a payment gateway to handle transactions made through Apple Pay and Google Pay within your application.

Currently, this plugin is designed to work with Stripe because of its robust API and widespread adoption, which allows for a smoother and more secure integration of payment functionalities like Apple Pay and Google Pay.

Should you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. We’re here to help!

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport . Please add trial day field when create the subscription as this is extremely important for a subscription based service.

Hello @phong.nguyen ,
Thank you for contacting us.

We will add this request to the list of plugin improvements and our dev team will verify if the plugin library allows that and check how feasible it will be to include it in the next plugin update.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide any timeframes, since this feature request currently holds a low priority for our team.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

If you have any further questions or ideas for the plugin, please don`t hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @phong.nguyen,
Thank you for your patience.

We are happy to announce that we have effectively updated the plugin Apple & Google Pay plugin to a new version 1.26.0 and added the “Added Trial Period for Subscription.”

Could you please update the plugin in your application to the latest version and make sure everything works smoothly now? :blush:

Feel free to explore the functionality of the plugin on our demo page.

We greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation throughout this process.

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport . Has the team tested the “Added Trial Period for Subscription” before publishing? Instead of not charging users and giving them a period of time as “trial”, the plugin actually charges users right away and push the “trial time” toward the next invoice. I was using Google Pay. That is not the trial period for subscription works.

On the other hand, as the instructions, if Price ID and Product ID are filled, no need to input the other fields such as: country, payment amount, labels, ect. However if I leave those fields empty, the plugin not working.

Hello @phong.nguyen,
Thank you for your quick reply.

Below we provide the answers to the questions you have asked, please review them:

1)The Zeroqode team always tests every update before releasing a new version, but unfortunately, bugs and errors still happen, we strive for perfection! :wink:

2)When trial period is set up then Stripe creates the 1st invoice with amount 0 (zero).

3)The item has the following warning for the use case where you do not have IDs for the Product and Price. The fields “Country”, “Payment Label”, “Payment Amount”, “Currency” and “Subscription Frequency” are required.
Bubble should identify this as a problem if these fields are missing. The values from these fields are used to initialize this payment interface. Thus, these fields are very important.

4)Steps to enable the Trial Period:

1. Set up the days of trial period in the Trial Period field. This field is optional. Show documentation

2. In the Backend workflows, for endpoint indicated in the Subscription element, add the trial_period parameter.

3. Use trial_period parameter in the Create Subscription action.

Best Regards,
Zerqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport Thanks I am able to set this up. One more request, please add automatic tax option for the subscription, right now the subscription does not take tax.

Hello @phong.nguyen,
Thank you for your quick reply and sorry for the long waiting due to the weekend.

We are happy to hear that the plugin is now working for you as expected

By the way, if you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. We would appreciate it a lot!

Also, we will add this request to the list of plugin improvements and our dev team will verify if the plugin library allows that and check how feasible it will be to include it in the next plugin update.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide any timeframes, since this feature request currently holds a low priority for our team.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

If you have any further questions or ideas for the plugin, feel free to contact us.

Best Regards
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport . First of all thank you for this plug in. Made a big difference.

Is there a way to get the users’ Zip Code into Stripe when they use the plugin for the payment? Although I don’t ship anything, I enabled asking for shipping address but the zip does not come to Stripe’s payment detail?

Hello @thisorthat,
Thank you for reaching out and for your purchase.

We are currently looking into your question and will respond to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @thisorthat ,
Thank you for your patience.

Here’s how you can get the user’s Zip Code into Stripe when they use the plugin for payment:

Enable the Request Payer Address field: To allow users to select their shipping address, the Apple & Google Pay element should have the “Request Payer Address” field enabled. This option lets users choose their shipping address from the Payment Interface, where the list of addresses is predefined.

Setting up addresses: It’s presumed that users need to fill out this list of addresses in their accounts beforehand. For Google services, these settings can be found under Settings → Passwords and autofill → Addresses. Here, you can add a new address or edit an existing one. Also, there’s a tutorial on how to set up the addresses. When editing an existing address, the change form includes a field for the Postal Code.

Selecting the Postal Code: When a user selects the desired address from the Payment Interface if the selected address contains a Postal Code, then the payment will also contain the Postal Code. Otherwise, it will not.

PS: Note that there was no specific documentation from Stripe found regarding this question.

This approach should enable the collection of Zip Codes during the payment process without directly shipping any products.

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team