💳 Apple & Google Pay - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Thank you for your response.

I enabled it but still didn’t carry the zip code to Stripe. What are the common mistakes I can check?

Also is there a way to only collect zip code for the billing address just like how stripe checkout screen handles it?

Hello @thisorthat ,
Thank you for your quick reply.

We’re checking your question now and will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for waiting and for your help.

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @thisorthat,
Thank you for your patience.

Could you please confirm if you are using the correct name for the postal code parameter in the backend workflow? The parameter name should match exactly as “postalCode”.

Also, we additionally checked the sending of this parameter in Stripe:
-created a new payment.
-The zip code is present in the Shipping section.
-In addition, the postal code is also present in the Events and Logs section.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @thisorthat,
Hope you’ve had a great weekend.

We have added the request (add automatic tax option for the subscription) to the plugin idea list, and our development team will check if the plugin library allows this and see if it makes sense to include this in the next plugin update.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide any timelines as this feature request is currently a low priority for our team.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

If you have any additional questions or ideas for the plugin, feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you so much for your quick responses.

I made the changes and now see the user’s address in the “Shipping” section of the Payment page.

However, I need the ZipCode in the “Payment method” section. See Where it says “No address”? Usually, there is a zipcode there when users pay using Stripe Checkout.

Is there a way to get to that?

Thanks for your support again. My conversion rate is doubled since starting to use your plug-in.

1 Like

Hello @thisorthat, :wave:

It’s fantastic news about the improvement in your conversion rate since using our plugin!

Regarding the display of the ZipCode in the “Payment method” section, we understand the importance of having all necessary details in place for your users. We will inquire with our development team to see if there’s a way to achieve this within the plugin’s current capabilities or if there’s a workaround that we can suggest.

Once we have an update from the developers, I will notify you promptly. We appreciate your patience while we look into this for you. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hi again @thisorthat, :wave:

We have an answer to your inquiry. To have the ZipCode displayed in the “Payment method” section, you will need to set the ‘Request Payer Name’ option to ‘Yes’ in the plugin element settings. This setting prompts the payer to provide their name and address during the payment process, which should then allow the ZipCode to be displayed in the designated area:
Zip code in the Stripe:

We hope this helps!

If you have further questions, please let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hi @thisorthat, :wave:

We hope you are doing well. We wanted to know if you were able to implement the functionality we suggested for displaying the ZipCode in the “Payment method”? Are you now seeing the ZipCode appear in the address field as intended?

We’d love to hear if this solution was helpful and if you need any further assistance.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport

Some of our customers still being charged when the event “Apple&GooglePay A Payment Failed”. We set up to terminate the checkout workflow when this event happens, hence no order being created but the customer’s card still being charged, mostly they use Apple Pay. We got a several disputes from them. Please double check the event “Apple&GooglePay A Payment Failed” actually handles all the conditions?

1 Like

Hello @phong.nguyen, :wave:

Thank you for your message. We are sorry to hear about the issues your customers are experiencing. To help us get to the bottom of this, could you provide us with more details about your use case and the specific settings and conditions you’ve implemented? Please include all the steps, workflows, and settings that you have in place so that we can accurately replicate the problem on our end.

The more detailed information you can provide, the better we will be able to understand the issue and work towards a resolution.

Thank you for your cooperation, and we’ll await your response to assist you further. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.