Application not responding

Are you on a dedicated server Potential?

Nope, Iā€™m on the Professional plan. Iā€™m hoping to get on a dedicated plan someday, but weā€™re not there yet.

My understanding is that if you on a dedicated plan then you donā€™t have these issues. canā€™t wait to get there myself

Same issue on my site, as well as several other Bubble sites, same details as @mishav: console errors from ElasticSearch, specifically watch_percolator. Happy to provide more context if there are specific details that will help. 7x-10x load time increase for last 8 hours or so when run through the usual load speed utilities.

This is one of a few similar emails Iā€™ve received lately from paying clients and their paying users. Hope this gets cleaned up promptlyā€¦

Hey Gaby,

I forwarded you *****'s email but I am experiencing the same thing. The site is taking over 1 minute to load. I noticed it getting slower and slower over the last 2 weeks but today it seemed to turn for the worse and is excessive. The star just keeps going around and around.

Any luck? Updates on this issue?

Iā€™m sure, Emmanuel will inform us as soon as that problem will be resolved :slight_smile:

Things should be healthy now. if theyā€™re not, please report a specific situation.

1 Like

Yep! All good now :slight_smile:

Hello,

Iā€™m actually still having problems on my end. I donā€™t know how to specify the problem other than it is slow.

In development mode PREVIEW, I canā€™t even open a focused group due to the load timeā€¦ itā€™s basically unresponsive.

In live mode, the repeating groups seem to be taking longer to load by about 3-5 seconds. But at least everything pulls up.

But Development mode is the real problem for me right now.

Same situation of application very slow or not responding at all in dev mode. Now itā€™s been more than an hour or so ā€¦ Canā€™t even open a page. @emmanuel should I write at support ? Please, let me know. Thanks

Not sure if others have experienced this, but my Bubble editor goes to a crawl (and sometimes the version-test) about every hour or so (especially with multiple editor tabs open). Most of the time, Iā€™ve noticed speed issues are an issue with Chrome (and not Bubble servers). Iā€™ve talked about this with several other Bubblers who have said they always do a browser reset at 55min because theyā€™ve noticed some sort of time-out-style performance issue when doing Editor work beyond 60 minutes in duration.

Make sure itā€™s not your browser. During a normal day, I usually restart my browser every hour or so and the Bubble editor is back up and running fine.

Interesting observation. Iā€™m going to try leaving Chromeā€™ task manager open and see if the memory or CPU gets weird numbers.
Options > More tools > Task manager

1 Like

Awesome - Iā€™ve never used this Chrome tool before. Iā€™ll do the same and report back.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.